Who was a forgettable Cowboys player you'll never forget?

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Mario Edwards, #27 out of Florida State.

Risen Star's: Dak Prescott (He'll never forget him)

TheHerd

Reaction score
Preston Pearson. The original third down back. He didn't get on the field much, but I loved how whenever he came in everyone in the stadium knew he was getting the ball, but somehow he got open and Roger hit him.

James Washington on defense.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
How bout this one, Jerry Morgan Iowa State 268th player taken in the 1961 Draft. Important because he was the last player we selected in our very first draft.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Darryl clack

another one of gil brandts 80's disastrous draft picks

I remember him muffing a kickoff v the giants , took it out the endzone, then went back in and took a knee.

total turd of a 2nd round rb

I remember it.

I watched a cowboys/Commanders game on YouTube last year it was either 86 or 87 the announcer said d white was knocked out of the game last week and I can't recall our Q.B's name but he had blonde hair,,, and right out of the gate we get pinned on our own 1 or 2 yard line, I'm getting the feeling (again) of why I hated the 80's and wouldn't hard schedule game time kickoffs if there's better things to do on Sundays back then,,,anyway that's when the skins had the hogs and the hog-pound( should've been labeled hog-lot ,for proper parlor etiquette) dexter manly and that crew of ballers and they are grinning/ licking their chops at smashing us within 30 seconds of opening kick-off,,, anyway they didn't and we handed them an old fashioned arse whipping/ blow out defeat ,, I'm remember wishing we had that q.b. on the roster as our backup in 2015 cuz' he was hitting the receivers like a marksman/gun-slinging pistolero.

It had to have been Steve pelleur

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
I remember it.

I watched a cowboys/Commanders game on YouTube last year it was either 86 or 87 the announcer said d white was knocked out of the game last week and I can't recall our Q.B's name but he had blonde hair,,, and right out of the gate we get pinned on our own 1 or 2 yard line, I'm getting the feeling (again) of why I hated the 80's and wouldn't hard schedule game time kickoffs if there's better things to do on Sundays back then,,,anyway that's when the skins had the hogs and the hog-pound( should've been labeled hog-lot ,for proper parlor etiquette) dexter manly and that crew of ballers and they are grinning/ licking their chops at smashing us within 30 seconds of opening kick-off,,, anyway they didn't and we handed them an old fashioned arse whipping/ blow out defeat ,, I'm remember wishing we had that q.b. on the roster as our backup in 2015 cuz' he was hitting the receivers like a marksman/gun-slinging pistolero.

It had to have been Steve pelleur
Had to be 86 when White got hurt against the Cardinals. The Boys got it handed to them the next week against Denver then bounced back to thump the Commanders. Pelleur was the QB. That team was 7-4 before going in the tank. That was the beginning of the end for Landry.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
10 pages in and no one has said...Kelvin Martin

3269-481Fr.jpg

If it wasn't for him...we probably don't beat SF in Candlestick in 91....and no dynasty. A lot of people will say his TD wasn't a TD....regardless...it was a score. And it was huge @ the time.

Winner winner...chicken dinner:dance:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I seriously hope somebody is interested enough to re-read it. It aint gonna happen but you know that. After all, you have told us all that you know more, remember more, are smarter, whatever else I've left out.

LOL....

This is just one of many posts you made proving you didn't think we could get Romo under the cap. I said throughout that thread that we can't move on from Romo until we have someone equal to him or better. I could provide quote after quote to prove who was on target in that thread and who was completely missing the mark.

Also, you didn't answer the questions. In your ideal scheme, you keep Tony till you have somebody to replace him with. How do you manage the cap while your doing that?

http://cowboyszone.com/threads/would-you-trade-romo-for-the-1-pick.250692/page-14

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
10 pages in and no one has said...Kelvin Martin

3269-481Fr.jpg

If it wasn't for him...we probably don't beat SF in Candlestick in 91....and no dynasty. A lot of people will say his TD wasn't a TD....regardless...it was a score. And it was huge @ the time.

Winner winner...chicken dinner:dance:

You're misinterpreting the topic. It's about "forgettable" players that you can't forget, meaning not very good players. Kelvin Martin was a pretty good receiver/role player who made some impact plays like the one you pointed out at Candlestick.

Etchyboy

Reaction score
Really? He was picked in the third round and made the All Rookie team in 1999, in 2003 he led the team in tackles and was was second team All Pro. Somebody needs to get a clue.

No kidding.. We even brought him back to be LB coach. Still like the guy.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score