Why are our fans so scared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
I get a little tired of folks on here saying we are the worst fan base. Have y'all ever lived outside of Texas?

I currently live near DC, and they are the biggest crybabies fans I have seen in all the place I have lived. There's always an excuse why they lost, it's never their fault. About 20 years ago, after another one of their 3-13 seasons the Washington Post had an article front page of the sports section that if they changed 3 play in every game they would have been 13-3. I suppose the a potential 42 point change could make a difference.

We also have the most fans, thus giving us more opportunities to have fair-weather or arrogant fans.

As far as scared? Maybe 30 years ago when I smoked 2 packs during a game, changed seats/shirts if they weren't played well, broke remotes, etc. Age and real live problems put football back in perspective. It's entertainment. And I sleep like a baby win or lose. Of course I'm drugged up to the gills, but that's a different story.

Edit-grammar/spelling/old

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I will. The only thing that would destroy them is losing a ton of players. The key is beating the 49ers this week. The winner of this game should get the number 1 spot.
Regardless who wins this game we still have 12 games left. Nothing should happen with 12 games still remaining. A lot can happen with 12 games left and I wouldn’t be counting out Philly. Currently the Cowboys have one of the worst redzone offenses I can remember for any Cowboys team. After four games our WR’s only have one TD and we still have issues against the run. If we once again lose the battle in the trenches to San Francisco, I don’t see us going deep in the playoffs if we even make the playoffs.

rambo2

Reaction score
Regardless who wins this game we still have 12 games left. Nothing should happen with 12 games still remaining. A lot can happen with 12 games left and I wouldn’t be counting out Philly. Currently the Cowboys have one of the worst redzone offenses I can remember for any Cowboys team. After four games our WR’s only have one TD and we still have issues against the run. If we once again lose the battle in the trenches to San Francisco, I don’t see us going deep in the playoffs if we even make the playoffs.
13 and 4 coming up.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Like 12 and 5 last year.
You probably predict that every year. Unfortunately, with this new format searching old posts has become very difficult. Lucky for you. Lol

rambo2

Reaction score
You probably predict that every year. Unfortunately, with this new format searching old posts has become very difficult. Lucky for you. Lol
Nope, not lucky for me.

rambo2

Reaction score
Based on the predictions you’ve made recently it is lucky for you. Your crystal ball is very clouded. Lol
What was really cloudy was you acting like this team might not make the playoffs.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What was really cloudy was you acting like this team might not make the playoffs.
I never said that or acted like we wouldn’t. I’m just saying there’s no assurances we make the playoffs. That goes for any team with 13 games left. A lot of things could happen with 13 games left.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
13 and 4 won't happen? You are saying that? Really?
Did you watch the Arizona game? Have you looked at our remaining schedule? If you only see 3 more losses the remainder of the season, good luck! We have San Francisco, Philadelphia twice, Kansas City, and Buffalo. I would take 3-2 over that stretch.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Did you watch the Arizona game? Have you looked at our remaining schedule? If you only see 3 more losses the remainder of the season, good luck! We have San Francisco, Philadelphia twice, Kansas City, and Buffalo.
Love this schedule, grab a tissue if your fear any team in this league.

rambo2

Reaction score
Did you watch the Arizona game? Have you looked at our remaining schedule? If you only see 3 more losses the remainder of the season, good luck! We have San Francisco, Philadelphia twice, Kansas City, and Buffalo.
Are you saying that you don't like our team? You are saying they may not make the playoffs and will not go far in the playoffs? You are saying there is no way that they would win 13 games?

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
worried? sunday doesn’t worry me. im just excited! and will be bummed if we lose it’s what beeing a fan is all about.

if we lose we will have threads on monday saying “oh poor cowboys fans who fell with the allusion we are a good team” like what? as a fan you’re supposed to cheer and believe in your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.