Why did we bench Tony Romo for Dak

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Just like Lee. You’re only effective when healthy enough to play. Romo wasn’t healthy. Face it. I’m glad he retired. Would’ve been sad to see him carried off crippled.
Like i said if he is on the team and healthy enough to play, he is the guy you play because he is the better player..the rest is BS

keysersoze

Reaction score
At? What? Dak s water gun arm yes I am
Dak’s arm ain’t the problem. He’s got plenty arm strength. Now his footwork and recognition are less than adequate. But he made some nice passes today. When he had time to. He also missed some opportunities as well. Today wasn’t all on him tho. This was an entire offensive meltdown. Coaching too!!!

T-RO

Reaction score
WE'RE NOT IN THE PLAY-OFFS AND WHAT ROMO HAS DONE IS KEEP MOST OF OUR FAIR WEATHER FANS AROUND. IF IT WEREN'T FOR ROMO'S EXITING QB PLAY, MOST FANS WOULD HAVE JUMPED OFF THE WAGON LONG AGO.

Lot of truth to that. And he was ultra-exciting...houndini moves on multiple lineman, slinging it downfield, and some of the interceptions kept it interesting. ;-)

ArtClink

Reaction score
Romo won 2 wild card games in 10 years. Not exactly a Ring of Honor career unless they put Danny White in first. Romo had a broken back and had been injured for the 4th straight year. Dak sucks, but the Jones boys are the common denominator to the worst 22 season stretch in team history.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Because of his 11 game win streak. Hindsight you know. However, starting to wonder more and more if that season was just a fluke

Cmac

Reaction score
….because TRomo's quality of life was seriously in question.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
Once again, mod going to have to get control. Like 5-6 Dak suck threads popped up within 5 min after the game.
This will be story of this forum if the current offense shytshow continues. They ened to change the play calling or change the QB.

Legend

Reaction score
Total fallacy. He is in the NFL top 10 for 4th quarter comebacks and 4th quarter QB ratings.

Dak has went as far as Romo in the playoffs. Romo never advanced to the NFC Championship and should have in 2007 with a loaded team with playmakers.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Dak’s arm ain’t the problem. He’s got plenty arm strength. Now his footwork and recognition are less than adequate. But he made some nice passes today. When he had time to. He also missed some opportunities as well. Today wasn’t all on him tho. This was an entire offensive meltdown. Coaching too!!!
Arm strength I stopped there

keysersoze

Reaction score
Like i said if he is on the team and healthy enough to play, he is the guy you play because he is the better player..the rest is BS
Have you forgotten that Romo started 1-5 before being crushed and allowing Kitna to finish the season and winning more games?

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
With Romo, 2 TDs behind in 2nd qtr didnt mean we knew the ending. There was hope. Now if other teams is 2 scores ahead at any point in the game, we all know there is no comeback.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
because Tony would not run Scott's and Jason's crap playbook. Jason wanted him gone because he undermined his crappy coaching.