Why do you like or dislike Dak?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I like him because he seems like a decent guy and I think we can win with him. I dislike him because the fans here who really like him a lot are rude a.f. to anyone in this group who says the slightest thing that seems contrary to worshipping him.
Happens on both sides and I understand where you're coming from.

Good post.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like him because he seems like a decent guy and I think we can win with him. I dislike him because the fans here who really like him a lot are rude a.f. to anyone in this group who says the slightest thing that seems contrary to worshipping him.
Shut up!!! :lmao2:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I like Dak because he's our QB and likely will be for some time to come. Aside from that, he's a good leader, has a great work ethic an has improved, incrementally, since he signed on with the Cowboys. The players obviously like and admire him, so that's in his favor also. He may not possess the best arm in the league but he's good enough to keep me sufficiently entertained. I'm pretty easy to please, so that helps, too! :D

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I love my man. I don't think anyone will replace David Robinson as my all time favorite athlete, but he just might when it's all said and done. He's a very likable guy?! He loves his momma. He picks up his own trash. He's a leader on and off the field. He's damn good QB. He's humble and he walks with faith. He's a proud American and he loves being a QB for America's Team. My man looks better in a Cowboy than Bob "Mr. Cowboy" Lilly, IMO.
1612-Dak-Prescott-Talks-Cowboys-Thrilling-Win-over-the.jpg

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was referring to the Jesus reference in jest to go along with the 666, quite creative and funny on both sides. Some folks are so tight it’s sad they just can’t see the humor, hope some clown doesn’t drop a dime, broke a rule, broke a rule it’s what they live for.
I know, he's had that sig for quite a while, he's a devious little fella. I like Pappy, he sticks tongue guns, I'd probably be a Dak hater if it wasn't for his antics. Lol!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love my man. I don't think anyone will replace David Robinson as my all time favorite athlete, but he just might when it's all said and done. He's a very likable guy?! He loves his momma. He picks up his own trash. He's a leader on and off the field. He's damn good QB. He's humble and he walks with faith. He's a proud American and he loves being a QB for America's Team. My man looks better in a Cowboy than Bob "Mr. Cowboy" Lilly, IMO.
1612-Dak-Prescott-Talks-Cowboys-Thrilling-Win-over-the.jpg
Wow!!! I think the world of Robinson too. Pretty much my exact feelings.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't think it's Dak fault that the QB market is out of control. I don't have an issue with him, I just don't think he's an elite QB or deserved to be paid as :hammer:such. If he got top-10 money instead of #1 money and we we able to use that additional cap on other areas, I wouldn't have an issue.
EXACTLY!!!!!!