Why do you like or dislike Dak?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What made them so special that they were able to catch “magic”?

All were thought of as better passers than Dak was coming out of college. Most lived up to their hype/ draft status. Foles jumped up for that playoff run and maybe Dak can but I doubt it on this team. He's a slight upgrade from Dalton only more expensive.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
I never had a point of like or dislike. I was a bit uneasy about him always the first few years. As a rookie in 2016 I hated him holding the ball too long and that continued into 2017. There was the holding the ball unsafely and getting it knocked out of his grasp. By 2019 I was gaining confidence in Dak's play as I believe he was gaining confidence in himself. As I wait on the 2021 season I look back and think "WOW!" this QB has grown immensely and become much better. I look back on the Dak vs Carson Wince arguments now and snicker to myself.

He's my QB. I think he'll play very well. I'll even project him to be a top 4 league QB this year. I'm anxious and excited about this year.

Go Cowboys !

DFWJC

Reaction score
Some these knuckleheads need to just answer the question that the OP presented.
Or just not post if you dont feel like it, of course.
Free, open forum

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I like Dak Prescott and think he is in the top 8 qbs

Never thought he was top 5

But then again we have only had two top 5 qbs in their era

Staubach and Aikman

Romo was probably in the top 8 just like Dak.

starman22

Reaction score
Its the defensive side of the ball that is lacking. QB is taken care of. We have a great one. One of the better QB's in the league. Great leader. All set there. [B said:
Over analyzing and or blaming that position is what casual fans tend to do that really dont understand the game of football.[/B]

For the record, this isn't exclusive to just Dak, it happened plenty to Romo and probably would have to Aikman in his later years if the internet was available to the masses as it is now.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
You're the one that said they just don't like black, I mean Dak quarterbacks.
WHOA! Where did he post that?

You had better be careful/able to back that up.....tread lightly. Think.

kskboys

Reaction score
I like Dak Prescott and think he is in the top 8 qbs

Never thought he was top 5

But then again we have only had two top 5 qbs in their era

Staubach and Aikman

Romo was probably in the top 8 just like Dak.

Don Meredith.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I like him because he seems like a decent guy and I think we can win with him. I dislike him because the fans here who really like him a lot are rude a.f. to anyone in this group who says the slightest thing that seems contrary to worshipping him.

I wish I could give more than just one "like" for this.
Spot on!

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Let's Make A Deal (I used to work on that show - greatest job I've ever had).

If posters top posting Dak threads I'll like him more.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think it is. If they think he is a bus driver, that is not hate, or even dislike, it's just their opinion.
I agree. But to me when your whole existence on this site is to be negative towards Dak.....I don't know it just seems much deeper than thinking he's a bus driver.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
All were thought of as better passers than Dak was coming out of college. Most lived up to their hype/ draft status. Foles jumped up for that playoff run and maybe Dak can but I doubt it on this team. He's a slight upgrade from Dalton only more expensive.
I'm sorry but Trent Dilfer, Joe Flacco, Nick Foles are not good NFL quarterbacks and most people would consider than inferior to what Dak is today.