Why do you like or dislike Dak?

InTheZone

Reaction score
His play contributed for sure, but it would be REALLY hard to be that down on a guy that in 3 years already has won an MVP, lead his team to a Super Bowl victory, and been to another.

I'd be elated if Dak retired with the accomplishments Mahomes already has.
I don't know who's down on Mahomes, I'd say make it happen with bringing him here lol.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I like quarterbacks named after states or cities. Tex......Dallas.....Dak......Reno......never met a "Reno" but I'm pretty sure there's one out there.....Nevada......Nevada Smith is a character in a western novel....gotta be a Nevada somewhere....all the southern states have chick names.
So many small towns in Texas, they should make it state law that every former Cowboys QB gets a town named after them.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Well I never denied that Mahomes could do what Dak and Romo did I'm not sure why you're even making that point...I've seen Garrett without quarterbacks named Romo and DAk but it hasn't been pretty.....

How do you know what Mahomes needs if that's all he's ever played in? I don't recall Texas Tech dominating much.....He's been in the league 3 years and starting for 2 and has one ring......I'm not denying that he's the best in the league but last year proved that even he can't win a ring without his offensive line and defense showing up. Great example though thanks lol
You asked ...… "if Mahomes had Jason Garrett as head coach as opposed to Andy Reid you think his numbers would be the same?" as if you're somehow expecting people to think that If Mahomes and Dak or Romo switched places then there would be no difference in the teams. It's all about Reid vs Garrett. No, It wouldn't matter because true greatest would still shine through. Mahomes is all time great already. Romo is not, and Dak so far is not.

What's that got to do with Mahomes play in the Super Bowl? You're picking out one game, which happens to be THE SUPER BOWL, to try build whatever your argument is on.

plasticman

Reaction score
So many small towns in Texas, they should make it state law that every former Cowboys QB gets a town named after them.
I think they did. I'm on my way to Staubachia, Texas right now......just southwest of east texas...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You asked ...… "if Mahomes had Jason Garrett as head coach as opposed to Andy Reid you think his numbers would be the same?" as if you're somehow expecting people to think that If Mahomes and Dak or Romo switched places then there would be no difference in the teams. It's all about Reid vs Garrett. No, It wouldn't matter because true greatest would still shine through. Mahomes is all time great already. Romo is not, and Dak so far is not.

What's that got to do with Mahomes play in the Super Bowl? You're picking out one game, which happens to be THE SUPER BOWL, to try build whatever your argument is on.

I'm not somehow expecting anything. I Said what I said. I asked would Mahomes numbers be the same with Jason Garrett. That's it. You said they would so you clearly think Andy Reid and Garrett are the same caliber of head coach. That's all that needs to be said...no need to go further with this one.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I'm not somehow expecting anything. I Said what I said. I asked would Mahomes numbers be the same with Jason Garrett. That's it. You said they would so you clearly think Andy Reid and Garrett are the same caliber of head coach. That's all that needs to be said...no need to go further with this one.
Homie would have made JG a superstar.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You have a real bad habit of twisting things.

You try to do these "gotcha" things, but always come out looking weak.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Highly doubt it. Only way I can see it is if "homie" brought Andy Reid, Tyreke Hill and Kelce here with him....even then Garrett would've screwed it up.
Reid with that talent is a match made in heaven.
Garrett with that talent would have elevated JGs reputation,, thats all I was saying.
Im surprised and happy that he still has a job... get some JG,, make the Giants great

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Reid with that talent is a match made in heaven.
Garrett with that talent would have elevated JGs reputation,, thats all I was saying.
Im surprised and happy that he still has a job... get some JG,, make the Giants great
I tolerated Garrett more than most on this site. Not a Garrett hater I thought he did the best he could here under Jerry. Wouldn't shock me if he had success elsewhere....but based on the head coach I saw in Dallas? He was in over his head. Its not like Jason didn't have talent. And he got more than enough at quarterback.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You have a real bad habit of twisting things.

You try to do these "gotcha" things, but always come out looking weak.
That's how you perceive me to be lol. Probably you being intimidated by me or whatever it is. I ask you straight up questions and you attempt to weasel your way out of it. I hold you accountable for the crap you post. That's all it is. Nothing personal. The posters that seem to have a issue with me on this site coincidentally have been known to spread misinformation, lie and troll. So yeah if I hold those posters accountable they of course will have a issue with me.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That's how you perceive me to be lol. Probably you being intimidated by me or whatever it is. I ask you straight up questions and you attempt to weasel your way out of it. I hold you accountable for the crap you post. That's all it is. Nothing personal. The posters that seem to have a issue with me on this site coincidentally have been known to spread misinformation, lie and troll. So yeah if I hold those posters accountable they of course will have a issue with me.
Oh please, don't flatter yourself.