Why is the NFL committing suicide?

Reaction score
We've seen statements from 2/3rds of the teams and widespread shows of unity. That's a tremendous statement - downplaying it doesn't make it untrue
just because someone screams the loudest doesn't mean they're right, the majority or their words are true. I've read enough of your posts to know you're pretty sharp so I think you can see how this calculated response script played out to appease all

Cowfan75

Reaction score
You don't think it's important. Seems like the nation in general does

Nah, seems like the people who like it just say the nation does. I like my cereal dry but I won't claim the nation likes it that way.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
just because someone screams the loudest doesn't mean they're right, the majority or their words are true. I've read enough of your posts to know you're pretty sharp so I think you can see how this calculated response script played out to appease all

Majority? Do you really wanna go there?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Nah, seems like the people who like it just say the nation does. I like my cereal dry but I won't claim the nation likes it that way.

Gee. Top story on just about every news site. But not important. You know these sites use reads to determine what's the top story, right?

Clear, empirical evidence

AbeBeta

Reaction score
oh I see your hang up.....the constitution goes both ways, you can't pick and choose the parts you like to make your own reality

Says the guy who complains about players using constitutional rights in exactly they way they were intended

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Gee. Top story on just about every news site. But not important. You know these sites use reads to determine what's the top story, right?

Clear, empirical evidence

Of course, it's the media's favorite story! It's controversy.They would love for you to believe it has the hearts of every man, woman and child. Except it isn't. Many people don't like it. Or many people just want to watch football. The silent majority is just ignored, as always, but it's there, as evidence by the election of the person the media constantly wrings their hands over.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Of course, it's the media's favorite story! It's controversy.They would love for you to believe it has the hearts of every man, woman and child. Except it isn't. Many people don't like it. Or many people just want to watch football. The silent majority is just ignored, as always, but it's there, as evidence by the election of the person the media constantly wrings their hands over.

Oh, he come the sad anti-media arguments.

I'm glad you have your talking points memo handy

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Some people are just tired of all this crap. Nobody talks about football anymore/ It's always something else with this league. Getting sick of it.

And just how did this crap blow up? Put some blame where it belongs

Reaction score
Says the guy who complains about players using constitutional rights in exactly they way they were intended
not really.....the handcuffed owners allowed them the right in this case -it's their stage. The players in mass, and to your dismay, realized the enormity of their misguided anx and chose otherwise.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
not really.....the handcuffed owners allowed them the right in this case -it's their stage. The players in mass, and to your dismay, realized the enormity of their misguided anx and chose otherwise.

Chose otherwise. What the heck have you been watching?

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Didn't say that. But certainly your views are closer to that side than mine

Actually, that's what you said, and what you are still saying. Don't try to back-track. Typical of your type; can't win an argument, or if someone has a different view, resort to insults and names.

EASY.