Why not just start Trey Lance?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Why not just start Lance? Well, the six guys on here would ruin every thread with hot takes like this, "dak would have scored 30 points in that win. dak didn't get a good offensive line, dak didn't have a good runner like that. The defense did play hard like that for dak. The coaches didn't dumb the offense down enough for dak." blah blah, blah..
Lance > Romo

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
The Lance hate will be as bad as Romo's hate was. They will do him like they did Rush. They will celebrate his losses like it's a Super Bowl.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
There are posters calling him a bust and they have never even seen him during or after a Cowboy training camp.

We'll see what he is like after camp and during pre-season. Hopefully he is good enough to kick Dak to the curb.
In my opinion Lance is not good enough right now to take Dak's job. I could be wrong, but Dak will be the starting qb for the Dallas Cowboys this season.

Qcard

Reaction score
Roasted at home by the 7 seed. What makes you want to keep him?
That fact that the “get rid of Dak” tribe have proposed Andy Dalton, Cooper Rush and now…..Trey Lance??

Whom do you propose we start that can guarantee perfomance at QB position to EARN the playoffs spot?

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
That fact that the “get rid of Dak” tribe have proposed Andy Dalton, Cooper Rush and now…..Trey Lance??

Whom do you propose we start that can guarantee perfomance at QB position to EARN the playoffs spot?
I don't think the guy we have makes the playoffs. This team is in shambles because of the grossly overpaid choke artist. I propose a trade and allow Lance, Rush and a draft pick to compete for the spot. Penix, Bo Nix, Travis, Rattler, Pratt and Milton will likely be available during the draft.

Qcard

Reaction score
I don't think the guy we have makes the playoffs. This team is in shambles because of the grossly overpaid choke artist. I propose a trade and allow Lance, Rush and a draft pick to compete for the spot. Penix, Bo Nix, Travis, Rattler, Pratt and Milton will likely be available during the draft.
Ala Quincy Carter, Chad Hutchinson and Drew Henson....BUT hopium into lucky undrafted Tony Romo.

Gotcha!!

Dak Haters need a server scrub and reboot...unlearn that dumb Franchise QB process that has seen only Mahomes, Brady and Stafford win Superbowls in ALL the QBs drafted since 2016....

Bobby Belt said it best....Dak Haters will gamble with the Rent Money and go Goalpost move with the real estate broker :lmao2: :lmao2:

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is coming off one of the best regular seasons a QB has ever had in Cowboys history. Was Troy ever an MVP candidate? No he was not.

Dak had a bad game, our defense had a record breaking bad game.

Dak will get paid no matter what from an NFL team.

Jethro has no future QB, because he is a horrible GM with no back up plan.
Funny, when you win 3 SB's, MVP awards don't matter as much. Geez

Chasing6

Reaction score
Funny, when you win 3 SB's, MVP awards don't matter as much. Geez
When you play on the best team ever assembled, he should have won 5.

94 lost to SF 38-28. Aikman 3 picks. Guess what happened this game. We ran for less than 100 yards.

96 lost to Carolina 26-17. Aikman 3 picks. Guess what happened this game. We ran for less than 100 yards.

Let that sink in for a bit.

If you would like I can tell you how many yards we ran for when we won 3 SB's.

Last edited:

Chasing6

Reaction score
So when he threw 3 picks in both losses I am out of my mind.

94 lost to SF 38-28. Aikman 3 picks. Guess what happened this game. We ran for less than 100 yards.

96 lost to Carolina 26-17. Aikman 3 picks. Guess what happened this game. We ran for less than 100 yards.

Chasing6

Reaction score

Doesn't fit the narrative does it???

Chasing6

Reaction score
No, because it takes winning playoff games to even get to the SB.

And, SF was considered the best team ever assembled also.

Comparing Dak Prescott and Troy Aikman is ridiculous.
That is not what I was comparing. You said Troy never lost a SB. "HE" lost an NFCC to SF with 3 picks.

"HE" lost a Divisional round game to Carolina. With 3 picks.

We should have won 5 SB's in a row.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, I have to
That is not what I was comparing. You said Troy never lost a SB. "HE" lost an NFCC to SF with 3 picks.

"HE" lost a Divisional round game to Carolina. With 3 picks.

We should have won 5 SB's in a row.
Well, I have to hand it to you. This is the first time I've ever heard this nonsense.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Troy Aikman record 94-71.

Emmit Smith record 63-19 when rushing for 100+ yards.

Not hard to do the math and see how well Boy Wonder played without Emmit eclipsing 100 yards.

Chasing6

Reaction score
My point is and has always been the same. it is a team complimentary sport.

QB's don't win SB's busy themselves. Never have and never will. They always get way to much credit when they win and way to much blame when they lose.