Why So Much Negativity?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Some people are never happy with the Cowboys and they will nit pic every aspect no matter what they do or how successful we/they are, they have had allot to complain about for twenty years and have hung around doing it day after day. This year its a QB with a 98% passer rating, a QB that is the only QB to pass for 450 yards 3 consecutive seasons, the only QB in history to pass for over 400 yards and rush for 3 TD's in a game all this stupid complaining against a team that just made the playoffs, will ultimately win the NFCE division and will also ultimately sweep the NFCE which has only been done twice in history (Cowboys in 98 the eagles in- forgot the year who cares anyway about the eagles). Complaining even though we have a defense that is peaking and could end up as a top 5 or better defense. A team with 6 pro bowlers, a team who is in the top 3 in Drafting Pro Bowl players.

I am optimistic and I got no complaints right now. Think Positive you will feel better. :flagwave:
The Talking Heads fuel this negative talk. The Cowboys have won three games in a row and all I hear is that Dak sucks, the offense is trash, and the Cowboys not win a playoff game. Three weeks ago people were saying the WFT was going to catch us. The only chance the team has is to win a Super Bowl.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And he's best ignored. Every time you respond to him, he wins.
Too bad it's not the good old days when all you had to do was ban me as your Dak love was high back then.
They respond cause the TRUTH stings and brings out the worst in them.
No matter some of us non-homer fans will always be here to keep the HOMERS in check as we all are not consumers of Jerry Kool-Aid!!!

fivetwos

Reaction score
The Talking Heads fuel this negative talk. The Cowboys have won three games in a row and all I hear is that Dak sucks, the offense is trash, and the Cowboys not win a playoff game. Three weeks ago people were saying the WFT was going to catch us. The only chance the team has is to win a Super Bowl.
Well they are paid to create that. No secret.

I really don't think it's that negative around here but the parts that ARE aren't unreasonable.

The team has issues. It's debated here. That's not some sort of blatant negativity. It's just what we do.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Too bad it's not the good old days when all you had to do was ban me as your Dak love was high back then.
No matter some of us non-homer fans will always be here to keep the HOMERS in check as we all are not consumers of Jerry Kool-Aid!!!
You're not as important as you think.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUUUUUUUUUUMMMM!!!!
I wish I knew about that site back then!
I'm too loyal...

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUUUUUUUUUUMMMM!!!!
I wish I knew about that site back then!
I'm too loyal...

The old Cowboy forums where Ksk was KING and used his power to sway discussions to his way of thinking.
Oh well .....THINGS CHANGE......:cool:
P.S.If you didn't agree you got banned.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I am super late to this, but I think the negativity here is less about the Cowboys and more about some people that are more interested in being "right" about Dak.

Dak is the quarterback of this team and he's going to remain so for the foreseeable future. No matter which side of the Dak fence you're on, this is the reality of the situation.

My advice to people is, if you hate the guy that much, find a new team to root for. It's unhealthy to constantly obsess over every pass he makes hoping to see him fail. Just to come on a forum and brag about how right you are.

For all the money Dak is making, you're letting him live rent-free in your heads.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because of the 1996 season to the present.

That's my guess.
Oh I see, The reality most of us live in is that Super Bowl Trophies don't grow on trees or maybe you think we should have Six or Seven more since 1996 like everyone else in the league ..lol and If that's the case I see why you are negative.

Mannix

Reaction score
Zero? Will you still watch the game if you know we're gonna lose?
I'll watch, but NY will already know who the winner is. It would take 15 HUGE plays to win, because you know that 10 of them will get nullified by penalty.

coult44

Reaction score
Some people are never happy with the Cowboys and they will nit pic every aspect no matter what they do or how successful we/they are, they have had allot to complain about for twenty years and have hung around doing it day after day. This year its a QB with a 98% passer rating, a QB that is the only QB to pass for 450 yards 3 consecutive seasons, the only QB in history to pass for over 400 yards and rush for 3 TD's in a game all this stupid complaining against a team that just made the playoffs, will ultimately win the NFCE division and will also ultimately sweep the NFCE which has only been done twice in history (Cowboys in 98 the eagles in- forgot the year who cares anyway about the eagles). Complaining even though we have a defense that is peaking and could end up as a top 5 or better defense. A team with 6 pro bowlers, a team who is in the top 3 in Drafting Pro Bowl players.

I am optimistic and I got no complaints right now. Think Positive you will feel better. :flagwave:

After everything we have gone through over the last 26 years you would think everyone would be ecstatic right now. Best team and best chance we’ve had in years and all these people still are crybabies and want everything the easy way!!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Yes, win something.

I realize it seems grossly unfair to some fans for the team to be measured by post season accomplishments, but then you play in 8 of the first 30 Super Bowls - and win five of them - going 26 years without even reaching another one will breed doubt and negativity.

That's especially so when you have a father and son calling all of the personnel shots for those 26 years. They don't hold themselves accountable. Never have, never will.

JayFord

Reaction score
NFL needs to stop with the oversaturation

unless Xmas is on Sunday you dont need to have teams playing......(even tho its been done before)

it wreaks of greed

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After everything we have gone through over the last 26 years you would think everyone would be ecstatic right now. Best team and best chance we’ve had in years and all these people still are crybabies and want everything the easy way!!
I know Right? I had one poster indicate the negativity comes from the fact "we haven't done anything since the last Super Bowl we won back in the 1995 season" even though we have been to the play offs 10 times since then as if we should have won several super bowls since 1996. Not to mention there is much more parity in the league and has been for several years since our 90's run and teams like the Patriots (Brady) are like a flood occurring in a 500 year floodplain. .And your point about this team and any Cowboys team since the 90's is a great one.