Why would we want to play a team that's Hot?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Why are fans so scared to play certain teams?
At some point, the Cowboys are going to face the "best" teams.
And if we aren't the best of the best, we won't beat the best.
Stop fretting.
It's part of sports.

MC8828

Reaction score
We are going to regret it if Dallas draws the Rams, but hey we will have that NFCE banner!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember a 2007 Giants team that “snuck” into the playoffs at 9-7………. Came to our home field and beat us…….. won the Super Bowl. I think teams enjoy coming to ATT and the posh surroundings. I know we had a nice season at home this year. But, we also played a lot of cupcakes.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
and we've surely beat up on some bad teams, or had WINS at home, does that make us good?? (Here it comes, the typical Big Dog, "I don't get what you're saying" when his point is challenged by coog!) :cool:
So I see you completely avoided my response. And brought up the Cowboys which had nothing to do with my response either.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I'll take the Cowboys at home over all of them not named the 49ers. This is the best it gets for the Cowboys to be able to get to the NFCCG.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Which teams are you talking about? GB have won 2 in a row by beating CAR and MIN. That makes them hot? LA has won 3 in a row by beating WASH, NO and NY. That makes them hot? Beating bad teams doesn't mean they have improved.
Yes that means there on a path at least, would losing make things better?? You can't lose your way into the playoffs you'll probably go out losing

kskboys

Reaction score
Because if you can't beat them, you don't deserve to move on.

Don't wish for lesser teams, that's weak. Get stronger so you can beat them.

Nav22

Reaction score
Which teams are you talking about? GB have won 2 in a row by beating CAR and MIN. That makes them hot? LA has won 3 in a row by beating WASH, NO and NY. That makes them hot? Beating bad teams doesn't mean they have improved.
The Rams are 6-1 in their last 7 games, with that 1 loss coming in overtime at Baltimore.

They're hot.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who just made into the playoffs?? That means this team has gotten itself some juice, and they're playing at a higher level over the last several weeks to make it into the playoffs. I've seen it on here multiple times of posters saying "I want that team, I want this team!" Do we really want to play a scorching hot team, I don't really know what's the opposite, but these teams just getting in, are hot for a reason. Please give your thoughts.....
You want them to play a high school team so they can win? Would that make you smile? Please give your thought. ..

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I think the easiest path is to play a team you already know about, that would be SF, you beat them that should make everything easier. You beat them, you can beat anyone
so hopefully the first two rounds we get better match up, probably if we win and detroit wins, we meet detroit again and hopefully better results against them and then onto SF.