Wildcard Game Thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Coming out in the draft, the complaint on Cook was that he had "slow eyes", in other words, went through his progressions too slow and deliberately.

That sack was a result of that. He should have had the ball off. Biggest and most underappreciated quality for a QB is how fast they can think and process.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
With Osweiler in the game, the Raiders still have a chance.

Houston has won 18 straight when leading at halftime. That includes games started by Brandon Weeden.

I don't like the Raiders chances.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Houston's building up some confidence in this game.

New England might actually need to play their starters.

Only because they can't take THREE weeks off. Let's be serious, next week is a controlled scrimmage for New England.

Besides facing this crappy team, the weather will be tough for a dome team. We're having a blizzard up here right now. Imagine Osweiler in that environment. They may not get a first down.

links18

Reaction score
What kind if idiot coach puts a rookie into his first game NFL experience in the playoffs?

Cook should suck. Most rookie QBs do. At least with McGloing or whatever his name is, they could get some kind of offense going. Maybe make a first down or two.

His name is Jak Del Rio and the other QB is hurt too.

robjay04

Reaction score
Raiders would've been better off getting a vet from the street. What do you expect? Rookie QB, first start, playoff game, on the road, against the best defense and missing your LT.

I almost feel bad for the guy. Truthfully, Prescott would've had a rough time if this was his first start in the same situation.

erod

Reaction score
Dez is ok but he is not Odell, Brown, ect. Beasley is a slot reciever. Witten needs to be replaced. I would take the Giants, Packers, Falcons, Commanders, Seahawks, recievers over the Cowboys any day. This team is built to run and that is what they are going to do. Dez two years ago and Witten 5 years ago, I might agree with you.
Packers and Seahawks? Lol

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
If I were O'Brien, I would run the ball the rest of the way.

That last pass from Osweiler was asking for it.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Biggest and most underappreciated quality for a QB is how fast they can think and process.

Completely agree! It's funny when you talk to fans sometimes that tout a QB on his arm strength or his physical size. Ok, those are great too, but is he smart?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coming out in the draft, the complaint on Cook was that he had "slow eyes", in other words, went through his progressions too slow and deliberately.

That sack was a result of that. He should have had the ball off. Biggest and most underappreciated quality for a QB is how fast they can think and process.

And maybe I'll be wrong but I don't think the kid is ever going to be an adequate starter.