Wildcard Game Thread

mattjames2010

Reaction score
And I'm not trying to crap on Raiders too much. Losing your franchise QB late in the season is rough.

But man, this is bad.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I can't believe this is the playoffs. Wow. I've seem more intensity in preseason. Game 4.

Oh, they are intense. Intense like a bunch of lumps in the final preseason game.

Yips and freak outs. Nobody is good enough or trusts their own abilities.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Murray needs to get the ball more. Seemed he gave them more juice early in the game with his power back play.

links18

Reaction score
If McGloin is healthy enough to dress, he is healthy enough to play. This is pure coaching stubborness at its worst. I hope we don't seem the same thing next week if Dak is struggling in a winnable game.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
May as well be, the winner gets to travel to New England next week unless Miami can beat the Steelers.

NE vs Hou will be absolutely UNWATCHABLE... That's go do something with your significant other and get points because you can say the NFL is on time.. :laugh:

d_dub88

Reaction score
I would pay big money for Osweiler to just cut it out with the fake Manning imitation.

Nobody is impressed.

Quit gyrating and call for the snap.
Let the kid have his moment. You know all that time he was in Denver he probably had dreams that he was Peyton.

revospeed

Reaction score
In terms of marketability, is the worst possible Super Bowl matchup Chiefs v. Lions?

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Instead of a wild card game, they should call this game 'The Pissening'.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Osweiler sure is giving the Texans a little return on their $72M investment.

I wonder if Osweiler earns a bonus for winning a playoff game:)