Wildcard Game Thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The Texans have to be one of the more offensively inept teams I have ever seen advance to the divisional round.

I guess maybe the Tebow Broncos were like that.

Alexander

Reaction score
Ugh.

Just to see that play where Osweiler strutted in.

Come on.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
After watching the last few weeks, Carr may just be the MVP.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Did you see Osweiler's hesitation then explosion? Very nifty... give the kid some love... :clap:

Alexander

Reaction score
Usually I feel sorry for mediocre teams but I don't for the Texans.

I want them drawn and quartered by the Patriots.

lukin2006

Reaction score
A little surprised at this score...I thought Oaklands defence would at least keep it close...

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Laugh if you want but if I'm Romo I'd strongly consider going to the Texans. #1 overall defense WITHOUT JJ Watt this season, Lamar Miller a good running back, Deandre Hopkins good receiver, Fuller and Braxton Miller rookie receivers who are pretty good. The #1 reason they suck is the Quarterback.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Hard to believe, but the Jets' 2nd round pick Hackenberg is worse than what Cook is showing today, according to rumor.

Alexander

Reaction score
Was thinking this.. he carries that entire team..

That is stretching it. Just like saying Romo carried the entire team when there was talent around.

The QB does bring it all together though. If you don't have that, you can't win.

And in the case of the Texans, you better play a lot of other very bad teams and hope your defense can win games on their own.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
A little surprised at this score...I thought Oaklands defence would at least keep it close...
When your offense can't do anything, it doesn't matter how good the defense is. Eventually the other team is going to score.