Wildcard Game Thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Technically, no. Because Italy is part of the African continent from the standpoint of plate tectonics.

Italy is not part of the European plate. In fact, all land South of the Matterhorn in the Alps is part of Africa.

NBC's_The_More_You_Know.jpg
You know the football is bad when there is an opportunity for a history and geography lesson.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Bro, that's no laughing matter.

It's why I couldn't get on board when people were trying to give Jerry and crew full credit for getting Dak. He was like the 5th option we wanted for a QB and like the 135th pick. He made them look great but any team could have easily taken him instead, and if many things didn't fall through and Romo and Moore didn't get hurt he'd still be on the bench. It was incredibly lucky.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
It is not just smarts.

I bet Osweiler can draw up a play on a dry erase. I bet all lousy QBs can. A lot of them stay around and become pretend coaches.

How they physiologically process is something that I think distinguishes some things. The player can be book smart, draw it all up, but when the bullets are flying, their brains don't work quickly. That is very much an individual talent.

Well, that is what I meant. lol Maybe "smart" was a loose term but I figured you'd pick up what I was putting down. :)

visionary

Reaction score
It's why I couldn't get on board when people were trying to give Jerry and crew full credit for getting Dak. He was like the 5th option we wanted for a QB and like the 135th pick. He made them look great but any team could have easily taken him instead, and if many things didn't fall through and Romo and Moore didn't get hurt he'd still be on the bench. It was incredibly lucky.

Shhh.....
Don't say anything to ruin it for Jerry and Garrett homies

The Cowboys really really believed in Dak :rolleyes::rolleyes::muttley:

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Coming out in the draft, the complaint on Cook was that he had "slow eyes", in other words, went through his progressions too slow and deliberately.

That sack was a result of that. He should have had the ball off. Biggest and most underappreciated quality for a QB is how fast they can think and process.

If I was a Raiders fan, I would be happy if he could just show enough to bring a decent trade. They were cooked after Carr went down anyway.

d_dub88

Reaction score
I'll take luck over what Cook is showing me.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Texans are going to regret that penalty.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score

catching lightening in a bottle.

wildcater Jones.

Alexander

Reaction score
They didn't give them roughing, which is important.

revospeed

Reaction score
I haven't seen a roughing the kicker call in a while. Everything is running into the kicker, no matter what.

Alexander

Reaction score
At this stage, this is just two bad teams playing a playoff game. That's all it is.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Those are the kind of bounces that we never seem to get.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Just like New England got lucky with Brady 16 years ago. I'll take the luck.

Alexander

Reaction score
I would pay big money for Osweiler to just cut it out with the fake Manning imitation.

Nobody is impressed.

Quit gyrating and call for the snap.