Wildcard Game Thread

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Hard to believe, but the Jets' 2nd round pick Hackenberg is worse than what Cook is showing today, according to rumor.

If you can't see the field with the type of season and QB situation the Jets had... :huh::facepalm:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Raiders going out with a whimper. Pretty sad for a team that at the beginning of the month was threatening for homefield.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Really not happy that i can't watch the Seattle Detroit game.

Thanks dish

d_dub88

Reaction score
Crabtree's hands are broken. He's gonna get the trainer to fix them in the locker room.

Gaede

Reaction score
Laugh if you want but if I'm Romo I'd strongly consider going to the Texans. #1 overall defense WITHOUT JJ Watt this season, Lamar Miller a good running back, Deandre Hopkins good receiver, Fuller and Braxton Miller rookie receivers who are pretty good. The #1 reason they suck is the Quarterback.

Yeah, Romo + Hopkins and Fuller = great offense.

Plus it's still the same state, so that's cool

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Raiders going out with a whimper. Pretty sad for a team that at the beginning of the month was threatening for homefield.

Similar to Arizona in 2014.

I guess there's an upside to needing a separate QB board.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Interesting factoid if you care enough about this game to wonder about the Xs and Os.

The Raiders had their backs feast on the Texans in the Mexico City game, everyone got into the action.

They pretty much ignored the backs as receivers in this game.