Wildcard Game Thread

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Yeah, Romo + Hopkins and Fuller = great offense.

Plus it's still the same state, so that's cool

Low state taxes and Romo could commute from his home in Dallas to Houston. Just hire a limo driver every work day and sleep in the back on the way there.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Biggest and most underappreciated quality for a QB is how fast they can think and process.

That's Tom Brady. He's not a great athlete, never had a rocket arm, but he makes quick reads and gets the ball out.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
if the steelers beat the fins pats get steelers right?

texans get chiefs?

No, if the Dolphins beat the Steelers it's New England vs Miami, Pittsburgh cannot face New England in the divisional round because they're the highest wild card seed Patriots face the lowest wild card seed that wins. If Steelers win the winner of this game gets New England.

If Pittsburgh wins they automatically face The Chiefs.

d_dub88

Reaction score
Interesting factoid if you care enough about this game to wonder about the Xs and Os.

The Raiders had their backs feast on the Texans in the Mexico City game, everyone got into the action.

They pretty much ignored the backs as receivers in this game.
The Texans won't give the Cook the same looks they gave Carr. I wasn't really paying attention but I'm sure there was probably a lot of cheating up early in the game. I gotta think most D coordinators would make a rookie in that position throw until he proved he could hurt you.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Any Andrea Holmes Rueage?

0162835_Holmes_Andrea.jpg
Her?

Well she does know her Chemistry and pretty sure she could learn the playbook. Not so sure about her route running or how well she catches though. :p

http://www.doane.edu/andrea-holmes

We had enough ruage when he lit us up on thanksgiving a few years ago.

Well that could work too I guess.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
It just hit me on that last tipped pass. Osweiler has 1 of the slowest, longest releases I've ever seen. It almost takes him a full second to bring the ball up and back and then throw it forward.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
A TD by Oakland here would make this game very interesting. It would be hilarious if Oakland came back and won:)

revospeed

Reaction score
Is anyone else's local station trying to show Wheel of Fortune instead?