Wildcard Game Thread

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
It just hit me on that last tipped pass. Osweiler has 1 of the slowest, longest releases I've ever seen. It almost takes him a full second to bring the ball up and back and then throw it forward.

He's straight garbage he's probably gotten more money than anyone not receiving an inheritence or winning the lotto without earning it in any profession.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
No, if the Dolphins beat the Steelers it's New England vs Miami, Pittsburgh cannot face New England in the divisional round because they're the highest wild card seed Patriots face the lowest wild card seed that wins. If Steelers win the winner of this game gets New England.

If Pittsburgh wins they automatically face The Chiefs.

oh right sorry was looking at steelers as low see. my bad. yeh the fins.

thnx.

erod

Reaction score
Somebody tell Dr. Pepper that Little Sweet isn't funny and creeps us out.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The Texans won't give the Cook the same looks they gave Carr. I wasn't really paying attention but I'm sure there was probably a lot of cheating up early in the game. I gotta think most D coordinators would make a rookie in that position throw until he proved he could hurt you.
That is understandable, but it not always about "looks" but matchups. I am just a little surprised they thought the best route to win was to have Cook somehow take his slow processing and go with a deeper passing route tree.

You can always blame the bad QB. We spent a year doing that last season.

If the staff does not or is not capable of preparing for it, it will have bad results.

I will pose one thing right now.

If Romo somehow made it into the season, anyone think Prescott takes over and performs like he did?

I doubt it. Highly.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
They are painting Holmes as superstar, but you see this all the time with backup WRs.

They have chemistry with the reserve QBs.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
It just hit me on that last tipped pass. Osweiler has 1 of the slowest, longest releases I've ever seen. It almost takes him a full second to bring the ball up and back and then throw it forward.

And when this finally happens, it's usually thrown poorly or a bad decision.