Deion Sanders Coaching Record​

Sanders has a career coaching record of 27-7 record:

• 2020: Jackson State (4-3) (3-2, SWAC)
  • 2021: Jackson State (11-2) (8-0)
  • 2022: Jackson State (12-1) (8-0)
  • 2023: Colorado (2-0)

RS12

Reaction score
Not a chance Jerry hires a coach who.takes attention away from him.

khiladi

Reaction score
His act would never fly in the NFL. It works with young, impressionable kids and helps with recruiting, but would grow old very quickly in the NFL with the vets. If he tries the NFL, he'd flame out in a couple years.

Deion Spurrier.

You also don’t recruit in football, meaning a kid has options, you have to draft in the pros. Imagine going to a QB like Herbert, Burrow. Mahomes, Marino, Elway, Aikman, Moon or any other elite talent coming of out college m and saying. “Come to play on my team.” That’s college.. These youngsters in large part are enamored by guys like Deion, who they saw dominate and also loved his brash style with the media.

khiladi

Reaction score
Our next HC is AI Jerry, he's become sentient and demands a bigger role with the team. He'll take over as soon as he's done answering questions and spying on the cheerleaders in their dressing room with his x-ray vision.

20 Very Important Questions for Hologram Jerry Jones - The Ringer

This post can’t get enough likes.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
What a story, what a talent, and I'm sure he'd love to coach either Big D or San Fran. So why not get him after MM retires winning his SB?
No! He has already gone on record that he would never coach in the NFL because when guys don’t give full effort or make mistakes, you can’t coach them hard because of the money. He really feels negatively about the modern NFL, and I’m sure players wouldn’t like his comments.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I like Deion but pu-lease.
His act is good for college and impressionable college kids.
His style wouldn't work in the NFL and, personally, I don't think he has the "mind" of an NFL coach.
That's not an insult because many coaches don't.
You have to have a certain mentality to coach in the NFL - patience is one of them and being able to handled the extreme highs and lows.
Deion doesn't strike me as one who has that temperament or mentality.
But I'm going to try to watch every game Colorado plays on television.
Yesterday, I was like "Okay, do they have the Colorado game on TV?"
Must-see TV. :)

mcmvp

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks JJ would be happy with the thought of Prime taking the credit doesn’t know Jerry well enough

Whyjerry

Reaction score
What a story, what a talent, and I'm sure he'd love to coach either Big D or San Fran. So why not get him after MM retires winning his SB?
It’s not that far fetched. Have to see more but the guy is proving to be the real deal. I am happy for him.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I will add that I am glad the destroyed Nebraska and that fat fake Matt Ruhle. He is the modern version of Chip Kelly.

Traye1

Reaction score
Deion has been clear very recently that he has no desire to coach a group of millionaires. He says he is too old school to put up with guys who are satisfied making millions with entitled attitudes and who are not willing to fully commit to greatness. He says coaching in the NFL is not for him.

blueblood70

Reaction score
No can we not overreact to stuff especially in college and that week conference season let's talk in about 8 weeks... Seriously it's a craziest overreaction ever look he looks good he's turning that program around but it's two games against some not so great opponents, I mean can we calm down on all of it including his son Being oh Heisman Trophy candidate he's gonna have to prove it throughout the whole entire season,,

it's two games in to the Colorado Buffaloes in a week conference can we not do this please this would probably be as bad as Jason Garrett.. You trying to tell me that Nick Saban and Myers and some great coaches from college couldn't even make it in the NFL for very long I mean there are more the Oregon coach from the Eagles I mean dude can we not they had better teams and they coached even better in the college and you're saying this after two games :lmao: :facepalm: :muttley:

the answer right now is a big no...

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Deion will want to go wherever his son is drafted. That’s what this is all about.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Deion has been clear very recently that he has no desire to coach a group of millionaires. He says he is too old school to put up with guys who are satisfied making millions with entitled attitudes and who are not willing to fully commit to greatness. He says coaching in the NFL is not for him.
First of all I don't think he's gonna have the choice second of all let's stop overreacting what he's done in college but the fact is he acted like he was gonna stay at Jackson state or wherever he was forever and then he bailed on them really fast so you can't go by his word if he was offered enough money he would leave college football..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Deion doesn't believe his way would work with grown men.

He's coaching kids, who are still trying to find themselves and possibly a career in the league. I'd imagine the egos and mindsets are monumentally different when dealing with multi-million dollar pros.
Keep it in perspective it didn't work with Myers or saban plus another list of great college coaches that like Chip Kelly that can't make it work in the NFL and the fact is they coach better teams and better conferences than being two and O as a Colorado Buffalo in a weak conference.. People around here acting like deon Sanders would even have interest from an NFL team is precious can we overreact to everything nowadays

Reactions: CWR