Will the Cowboys move on from Kellen Moore?

Gaede

Reaction score
Moore has shown real potential and he's young as hell. If he doesn't leave, no way do you fire him.

I understand this is a 'what have you done for me lately' world, but you don’t dump people with talent unless they're a real POS

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Moore has shown real potential and he's young as hell. If he doesn't leave, no way do your fire him.

Oh I agree he will not be fired.. But if the offense flames out in the playoffs he WILL be called into the principal's office and be asked to explain.. Especially if it's another of these 50 passes 15 runs games where every running play is right up the middle and the offense in general shows less creativity than a good high school squad.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dude are you seriously upset cause I pointed out that you spelled the man's name wrong? I mean you can't take a joke? A simple "oops fat fingers" and move on will do. I see the mods fixed it. Nobody really cares all that much about grammar and spelling.. I certainly don't. Unless the grammar and spelling errors make the meaning of sentences hard to understand.. which can happen.. but most times one can discern what is meant..

And I didn't harp on it.. I made one mention of it several hours ago and forgot about it. Somebody else brought it back.. I assume as a joke which is how I took it.. This is sports talk.. a lot of sports talk involved buddies giving each other grief.. It's what guys do.. I mean didn't you say you coached for a long time? Did your guys not give each other good natured crap when you were coaching? Didn't your teammates do it when you were coming up? I know mine did.. and still do.. at least the ones I am still in touch with.

Sorry if you're touchy about it.. There's no need to be.. it's not that serious.

What he dislikes is that you disregard your own disrespect with a fabrication that leaves the insult as being justified...c'mon. I would steer miles around rubbing salt in what already has been relayed as unwanted, unneeded, and no where around actual topic discussion.

Someone might take solice in harping on a spelling of a first name..really on a fan's board? He correctly used both first and last name in a first reference to a player, as is required for proper posting on a site. Notice that?

You really gunning for a spelling cop on site?

One could have just as easily spelled the name correctly in your own posting and left functional insult out of a discussion. You ignored the objection and just kept on digging...enough already said on that topic.

GO COWBOYS!

Last edited:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
50-3 in college, a Heisman candidate, and his dad being his high school coach and watching his dad break down games. I think he has learned a few things. his grandfather was also a coach but of basketball.
Coaching might be in his genes, if not here, he will be somewhere. he's young and should continue to learn.

that's what's important, if you're not learning you're not doing anything. my grandma said it best, "learn all you can, for that is something nobody can take away from you."

he was a good QB but did not have the frame or size for it in the NFL.

CCBoy

Reaction score
50-3 in college, a Heisman candidate, and his dad being his high school coach and watching his dad break down games. I think he has learned a few things. his grandfather was also a coach but of basketball.
Coaching might be in his genes, if not here, he will be somewhere. he's young and should continue to learn.

that's what's important, if you're not learning you're not doing anything. my grandma said it best, "learn all you can, for that is something nobody can take away from you."

Thanks for your posting...

RonnieT24

Reaction score
What he dislikes is that you disregard your own disrespect with a fabrication that leaves the insult as being justified...c'mon. I would steer miles around rubbing salt in what already has been relayed as unwanted, unneeded, and no where around actual topic discussion.

Someone might take solice in harping on a spelling of a first name..really on a fan's board? He correctly used both first and last name in a first reference to a player, as is required for proper posting on a site. Notice that?

You really gunning for a spelling cop on site?

One could have just as easily spelled the name correctly in your own posting and left functional insult out of a discussion. You ignored the objection and just kept on digging...enough already said on that topic.

GO COWBOYS!

So you're a redass about it too.. Noted..

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Moore should not be used as the scapegoat, because he is the actual problem.
The hard part is getting Jerry to understand that.

I don't think Moore is all the problem, but I do believe he's part of it. So is the OL.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Hard to tell if he's changed his scheme because of injuries, MM, or just because the league caught up to him and he's not experienced enough to adjust. I blame MM if the league caught up to him, MM should step in, if he hasn't already....Hell, maybe it's MMs fault?
My question for discussion, being that Moore has gotten some HC attention, if our offense doesn't show up in the playoffs, Dak won't be benched, will we move on from KM? Will he be the scapegoat?
I doubt it. Jerry has already made up his mind Kellen Moore is the guy. Jerry never forgave himself for losing Sean Payton. And he has been chasing it ever since. The SAME way Jerry "groomed" Garrett....is the same way Kellen Moore is being "groomed"

Jerry lives to prove he is the smartest person in the room. And the continued rising value of the franchise gives him all the proof that no matter how often he is wrong...he is always right!!!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

Wanna see the internet melt down? Replace Moore with Romo.

conner01

Reaction score
That's a rewrite of history in Houston. Bum and also Earl Campbell were both told to pack their bags...you are also including Earl with a charge of drugs or even incompetance after carrying much of team? No. Bum didn't win the Lombardi and became Houston's sacrificial lamb!
I never mentioned earl at all
I was talking about Bum and he was fired with cause and didn’t get paid
Would he have been fired if he had won a SB? Maybe not. But not honoring a contract automatically goes to arbitration and very few teams have ever won in arbitration about a contract and in his case they did

CCBoy

Reaction score
I never mentioned earl at all
I was talking about Bum and he was fired with cause and didn’t get paid
Would he have been fired if he had won a SB? Maybe not. But not honoring a contract automatically goes to arbitration and very few teams have ever won in arbitration about a contract and in his case they did
Just ignore the two done at the same time...rewrite.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Kellen is going nowhere. No one wants him. They know his offenses are too simple.
And as long as he's here, our opponents know exactly what plays we're going to run.
The league has been calling our offense vanilla since the turn of the millennium.
Why change?
Yea, for continuity. :rolleyes:

Buzzbait

Reaction score
me too Arron Rodgers said mike has a mind that was untapped.
I wouldn't believe Rodgers if he said the sky is blue on a clear day.
If you don't like Mike that's up to you, but trusting Rodger's word is another matter entirely.

Last edited:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I guess some didn't believe romo when he said Garrett wasn't an x and o coach. oh well. I didn't play with romo or for Garrett so I don't know but one guy did.