Will the Cowboys move on from Kellen Moore?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If Kellen don't have us pounding the ball more through the playoffs, they should let him go after the season is over, period.

If kellen continues to feature a horrid zeke in the playoffs he should be fired.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Hard to tell if he's changed his scheme because of injuries, MM, or just because the league caught up to him and he's not experienced enough to adjust. I blame MM if the league caught up to him, MM should step in, if he hasn't already....Hell, maybe it's MMs fault?
My question for discussion, being that Moore has gotten some HC attention, if our offense doesn't show up in the playoffs, Dak won't be benched, will we move on from KM? Will he be the scapegoat?
Would not bother me if he took a promotion elsewhere
Win/win

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You’re implying he’s not working with much, isn’t that hating?
Sorry.

Dak's the best quarterback in the world, past and present.

Moore just sucks. he's got the best offensive line, WR's and RB's in the league. our QB is not in a slump, no linemen are hurt, no RB's.

this is the best team in the NFL. I just don't understand why other teams won't let us win.

rah-rah.

Last edited:

quickccc

Reaction score
Hard to tell if he's changed his scheme because of injuries, MM, or just because the league caught up to him and he's not experienced enough to adjust. I blame MM if the league caught up to him, MM should step in, if he hasn't already....Hell, maybe it's MMs fault?
My question for discussion, being that Moore has gotten some HC attention, if our offense doesn't show up in the playoffs, Dak won't be benched, will we move on from KM? Will he be the scapegoat?

- Kellen seems to have simplified and watered down the offense .. for the sake of getting Dak back on track and trying to regain his confidence and rhythm.
Something is going on with the QB, the WRs and most definitely the run game.

- We have not adjusted to the games, fronts, zones of opposing defenses, whether pre-snap blitzes or teams fronting pretend blitzing and laying back .

- It's a reason why we don't see the Kellen patented pre-snap motion, shifts, moving formations, ..we don't see the Pollard jet sweeps.
although he did add the Ceddy Wilson reverse- throw back to Pollard for a big splash play.

- What's not helping is the lack of a run game. It may be among the worst in the NFL now. and thus there's no 8 man front, and more DB help in deep coverage.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
- Kellen seems to have simplified and watered down the offense .. for the sake of getting Dak back on track and trying to regain his confidence and rhythm.
Something is going on with the QB, the WRs and most definitely the run game.

- We have not adjusted to the games, fronts, zones of opposing defenses, whether pre-snap blitzes or teams fronting pretend blitzing and laying back .

- It's a reason why we don't see the Kellen patented pre-snap motion, shifts, moving formations, ..we don't see the Pollard jet sweeps.
although he did add the Ceddy Wilson reverse- throw back to Pollard for a big splash play.

- What's not helping is the lack of a run game. It may be among the worst in the NFL now. and thus there's no 8 man front, and more DB help in deep coverage.
I wonder if the fact that KM was Daks teammate and been learning on the fly has any bearing on Daks respect for him? I hadn't thought of that before now, but when a player sees the OC as an equal or even lesser, it could be an issue....hmmmm
..just thinking out loud, not making accusations

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Sorry.

Dak's the best quarterback in the world, past and present.

Moore just sucks. he's got the best offensive line, WR's and RB's in the league. our QB is not in a slump, no linemen are hurt, no RB's.

this is the best team in the NFL. I just don't understand why other teams won't let us win.

rah-rah.
Lol does that qualify as a “hating fan”?

Im not defending any of these guys, Moore included, he just happens to be captain of this ship.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Sure it is……..1.8 ypc

what more do you need to know?
Plain and simple...get the job done!

Nick: Hard to pinpoint just one or two things, but this team seems to struggle getting a hat-on-a-hat and knocking people off the ball. The names might be the same for the most part, but I don't think Zack, Tyron and La'el are the same as they were. And the interior linemen have had their issues blocking as well. Overall, you can't discredit the injuries to Zeke and Pollard but it starts up front. I don' think they've been as dominant lately.

Rob: Well, if we trace things back all the way to the bye week, they've seen more line movement from opposing defenses and that's been a challenge. Sunday they also had some positive runs called back by penalty. Arizona did a great job playing keep-away and building a second-half lead, limiting run chances. So, all of that. But overall it seems to go back to the first point: controlling the line of scrimmage with more consistency.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/mailbag-resting-starters-what-s-up-with-the-run

Last edited:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I sure hope so. Sorry folks I never saw the brilliance. First and goal from the 2 spread formation is all I need to see. He has stars across that offense. He should score. Definitely not a leader of men. A goofy looking media creation. I hope the Jags are dumb enough. Everyone wants to say he is Sean Payton or Sean McVey. Ever hear those guys speak. Electric. They are leaders of men. Moore is a goofball.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I sure hope so. Sorry folks I never saw the brilliance. First and goal from the 2 spread formation is all I need to see. He has stars across that offense. He should score. Definitely not a leader of men. A goofy looking media creation. I hope the Jags are dumb enough. Everyone wants to say he is Sean Payton or Sean McVey. Ever hear those guys speak. Electric. They are leaders of men. Moore is a goofball.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Never understood the infatuation with Moore. The only reason Jerry loves him is because he's hoping he becomes the next Sean Peyton. Things just don't happen like that. Look at Garret.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Whyjerry

Reaction score