Will Trysten Hill serve out crow sammiches today?

starfan1

Reaction score
I'd make him a trade bait for the the Bears Mauler OG Jenkins. Just saying add in a pick and move forward

Not sure why everyone thinks its so easy to get a trade for a good player. Im not a huge Bear fan but i know their line sucks.if this guy was any good at all why would the bears trade him? The only thing we are going to get at this point is a serviceable player we arent going to get anyone of notoriety.

Xavier187

Reaction score
Not sure why everyone thinks its so easy to get a trade for a good player. Im not a huge Bear fan but i know their line sucks.if this guy was any good at all why would the bears trade him? The only thing we are going to get at this point is a serviceable player we arent going to get anyone of notoriety.

Then give them Conner McGovern

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
You dont think Bohanna and Gallimore could have gotten better? Unless its a huge conspiracy by every media outlets account of the TC and PS they have taken a big step forward. Hill has had flash moments when he played granted he has been injured but his play when playing has been solid......Joseph is by all accounts sinking
Could they hav gotten better? Yes. Do I think they have? No. But we will see. Do I think they both have killed the injury monster? No. Do I think both are easily replaced? Absolutely yes.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
You say that like it isn't a bad thing no matter which it is? Healthy scratch, injuries and suspension. He has hit the trifecta in his time here. All this to go with a half sack in 3 years.

Like I said, hopefully he plays better this year. The team needs better DT play. Here is to hoping he will be part of it!!!

I made no assertions about it being good or bad.. Just that for over 2/3 of the games played since he was drafted, he was not on the field while the DTs were getting trampled. Nothing more nothing less. I recall when I went back and looked at the SF game last January and was able to find that the 49ers averaged something like a yard less per carry when he was on the field. Not giving all of that to him.. but facts is facts. No one is proclaiming him to be some superstar.. Just maybe thumbing the noses of some of those openly rooting for him to fail.. though apparently none of them will admit to doing so at this juncture.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Seems like a LOT of people here are heavily invested in this guy never amounting to anything. But he followed up and outstanding performance against the Chargers with another solid outing in limited snaps last Friday. Still there's LOT of good players along that defensive front so somebody who can actually play is going to be let go.. Consensus is they keep 10 d-linemen..

DEs
Lawrence
Armstrong
Williams
Basham
Fowler?
Tafua?

DTs
Gallimore
Bohanna
Odighizuwa
Hill?
Bronson?
Golston?
Watkins?
Ridgeway?

I think Ridgeway has played his way onto the practice squad. There are whispers that Fowler has not been good in the locker room. But that's unsubstantiated. Watkins and Basham are classic "solid vets" but are they keepers with all the talented utes in the stable? Tafua was invisible Friday after a strong showing last game. He's another one headed to the PS. Either way.. gonna be interesting. Hopefully somebody makes a decent trade offer for 2-3 of these guys. You'd like to see the team rewarded for drafting well.
Lol…..is the closest thing you ever got to an I told you so moment? Very telling.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Not really.
Marinelli screwed him up his rookie season.
Then he had 2 years of injuries. But when he was healthy he flashed some signs of why he was drafted.
2nd round was too high, they could have gotten him in the 3rd. Would that make some feel better then?

He has had a good TC and the coaches have said so. Let's see what he can do. Then maybe it is time to move or, or not.
He should’ve been a 4th rounder and we could’ve had a great draft. This guy in the 2nd? I hate Rod M. More than Jerry.

Praxit

Reaction score
...I luve to be proved wrong about Hill. Im still on the fence with him. But he has shown up this PS. Lets see where it goes.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He should’ve been a 4th rounder
Doesn't matter what round you think he should have been drafted in.

Joe Montana should have been a 1st rounder. Same as some guy named Tom Brady. At least, that's my opinion.