Winning in spite of McCarthy

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Tightness in back is not an injury knucklehead.
Well talk to her about it since she listed it under "INJURY UPDATES". Lord have mercy.......

You get a paper cut and you call in to work but he gets a cleat to his back and you're telling him he's not hurt....alright.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Well talk to her about it since she listed it under "INJURY UPDATES". Lord have mercy.......

So this Jori is now medically qualified?

Tightness in back is NOT an injury.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So this Jori is now medically qualified?

Tightness in back is NOT an injury.
Ok. If you want to argue he was healthy on the sidelines be my guest. I've given you sources and you're still saying they are wrong. Just believe what you want. I'm wrong. You got it champ.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Ok. If you want to argue he was healthy on the sidelines be my guest. I've given you sources and you're still saying they are wrong. Just believe what you want. I'm wrong. You got it champ.

Yeah, and you’ve been given the report during the game. Dunce

Fontaine

Reaction score
Great win today.

That said, let's not gloss over yet another game of McCarthy's mind-numbing time and game management.

There will be folks that will claim all is well because we won, but you can't keep making these bone-headed decisions and it not eventually come back to haunt you.

What time and game management issues did we have today?

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Great win today.

Agreed...MM will be a liability in a game (or more) this season.

That said, let's not gloss over yet another game of McCarthy's mind-numbing time and game management.

There will be folks that will claim all is well because we won, but you can't keep making these bone-headed decisions and it not eventually come back to haunt you.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great win today.

Stupid thread!!! You have no idea what a HC does......most of you don't.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, a 6 win team is off to a 3-1 start, leading the division and is the most balanced offense in the NFL and leads the league in turnovers and we are talking style points?

They won but they didn't win enough?

One thing that Garrett said when he was here that I have never heard one NFL coach refute, "it's hard to win games in the NFL".

This isn't a veteran playoff team and they're still a work in progress with the defense, you think they're going to keep up the pace when up by 22? How in the hell do you think teams come back when they've struggled all game long?

And this is a turnover defense, not a shutdown one so if the other team doesn't make mistakes, the road gets rougher.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
took some of the air out, but i still absolutely loved it. on all levels

I would have preferred a more dominate showing (without the coaching blunders), but this team is learning how to win, and I think it's building the kinda culture that will make Jerry say 500 coaches could have won a SB with this team. ;) :muttley:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Great win today.

MM is as bad as Garrett with game management.

Reactions: BAT

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Great win today.

i agree, gave Mike a chance but the stupid decision making has changed my view as him as coach.

Not impressed at all and these dumb decisions will cost the team games.

Reactions: BAT