With a win on Sunday Dak can put himself in good company

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
if this team comes out flat and uninterested then I want McCarthy fired. He should be getting under their skin all this week prepping them to be hungry. don't take the commanders lightly or you get our arses kicked like last year
lmao...It's not your decision. Try wanting something you can do about it instead of just "i want....i want".

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
not sure what you mean? you are asking if he explicitly said he would win the next four. I mean would anyone say, I am just going to win two playoff games and I am done! each of them will say I want to win the next 4, I want to win the superbowl. its a given. doesn't need to be spelled out.

I did "like" your first statement that said, win the next 4 and put yourself in better company.
You also “liked” the stupid question that gave birth to my stupid question in return.

Last edited:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I can want. will it happen? I am not in charge. but the coach is responsible. he has to get the players ready, fired up for the most important game of the season to this point.
Well, give him a call. Stop wanting stuff that can't happen, no one can give you what you want. If you change your word "want" to wish I'm with you.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Well, give him a call. Stop wanting stuff that can't happen, no one can give you what you want. If you change your word "want" to wish I'm with you.
sure. you have his number?

btw, just because you want something doesn't mean you get it. but I can also say wish if that makes you happy. but I reserve wish for spectacular things.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
That's awesome but we really should have built a better roster around Romo.
True, but Romo had prime Witten, prime Dez, still a star TO, the NFL rushing leader in Murray, prime Tyron and Prime Frederick, along with DWare and others on defense. He wasn’t out there alone. Better coaching may have helped.

If we had built a better roster the last few years regarding the OL and the DTs and LBs as almost all fans have talked about every year, we might be SB contenders now instead of just hoping for some playoff wins.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
if this team comes out flat and uninterested then I want McCarthy fired. He should be getting under their skin all this week prepping them to be hungry. don't take the commanders lightly or you get our arses kicked like last year
THIS^^^^^^
I am tired of this team coming out soft in big games.
If the HC can't get them ready, find one who can....

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Not a pro-Dak or hate Dak guy but if Romo came into camp looking like Dak did maybe he would have lasted longer in the league instead of golfing all off-season.
I’m in the same boat there.

Romo was a natural born sports guy, but didn’t focus enough on fitness (imo)
True, but Romo had prime Witten, prime Dez, still a star TO, the NFL rushing leader in Murray, prime Tyron and Prime Frederick, along with DWare and others on defense. He wasn’t out there alone. Better coaching may have helped.

If we had built a better roster the last few years regarding the OL and the DTs and LBs as almost all fans have talked about every year, we might be SB contenders now instead of just hoping for some playoff wins.
True. I think with Romo we just focused on the wrong thing for too long.

If we had’ve committed more to defense and the OL early, I think he would have elevated any weapons given to him.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Yeah that 13 pro bowlers his first season as a starter wasn't nearly enough..
Great supporting cast then and they went 13-3.

They got beat by a very tough team, who also beat arguably a top 10 all time team featuring 2 GOATs in their absolute prime.

But that wasn’t the reality of Romo’s career here.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
I’m in the same boat there.

Romo was a natural born sports guy, but didn’t focus enough on fitness (imo)

True. I think with Romo we just focused on the wrong thing for too long.

If we had’ve committed more to defense and the OL early, I think he would have elevated any weapons given to him.
Definetly an athlete... it's not easy to be that good at golf or QB in the NFL. I agree, could have dedicated his time better to maintaining his body and being in prime physical shape for those years he was a Dallas Cowboy.

Due to this neglect, he will live with these injuries for the rest of his life. I truly believe in my heart, with the dedication to training his body they could have been avoided to an extent.

plymkr

Reaction score
I completely agree. We can’t blow this opportunity. In another thread I pretty much echoed what you just said. If McCarthy drops the ball here whether it being time management, players being disinterested, or whatever he should be gone.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
:laugh:
Now THAT is a whole lot of hate!
I know...some people still cry over Romo. Jealous gets us know where.

But, I don't ... now Im mad...gonna burn all my #9 clothes.
See what this team is all about before I brag on #4 news coming up and buy them new clothes.

Add it up. 9 + 4 = (13). Roll them dice...pay the price.

BKBDAD

Reaction score

Great but that's not what is expected! Super Bowl wins is the standard and Dak hasn't produced when things get tight! Hopefully the Boys win against Washington, then have 2 home playoff games to get ready for a road game against San Francisco! It just doesn't get any better than this so it's now or probably NEVER for Dak!

DFWJC

Reaction score
I know...some people still cry over Romo. Jealous gets us know where.

But, I don't ... now Im mad...gonna burn all my #9 clothes.
See what this team is all about before I brag on #4 news coming up and buy them new clothes.

Add it up. 9 + 4 = (13). Roll them dice...pay the price.
Guess I've never seen it as an either/or thing

Like the numerology though!