Without Dak this roster doesn't have a chance

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
You might want to learn who KOC is
Please don't take me for an idiot with a response like that. They have somebody heading up that team that of course makes a difference, but some can see we have one as well, right? After all we have 3 12 win seasons in a row, and do not employ a QB who makes SD money (seeing that you want to abbreviate names on here thinking you are that much smarter than others). Below are QB's MM has worked with:

BF
AR
JM
RG

Are you waving your pom pom's for our HC? If so, and you give him credit for Dak than, my bad. It is common knowledge that any young QB needs a coaching staff to help him develop, and guys around him to be successful. I am fairly certain SD hasn't had that in his career nor has any CB QB of late, and one in particular who is enjoying a bit of a resurgence with the HC of the PS

JBS

Reaction score
Please don't take me for an idiot with a response like that. They have somebody heading up that team that of course makes a difference, but some can see we have one as well, right? After all we have 3 12 win seasons in a row, and do not employ a QB who makes SD money (seeing that you want to abbreviate names on here thinking you are that much smarter than others). Below are QB's MM has worked with:

BF
AR
JM
RG

Are you waving your pom pom's for our HC? If so, and you give him credit for Dak than, my bad. It is common knowledge that any young QB needs a coaching staff to help him develop, and guys around him to be successful. I am fairly certain SD hasn't had that in his career nor has any CB QB of late, and one in particular who is enjoying a bit of a resurgence with the HC of the PS
Hahahahaha

You want to put MM on KOC level? Take a break

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Without Dak, we'd have $60 mil to spend on building this team.
At this moment, the Cowboys have ~$24 mill in cap space which is 7th most in the league. In 2025 they’re projected to have $29 mill. So your numbers are obviously wrong and most likely agenda driven or you’re just lazy.

HanD

Reaction score
We had other opportunities to win the game including last drive in which Romo threw Int to end the game . I was sitting in that corner of the endzone .
Crayton dropped the first down which changed the whole game. Then before the desperation int he stopped running a td throw. It was on him.

garyo1954

Reaction score
KOC.....hmmmm....

Knights of Columbus?
King of Clubs?

Oh SNAP! We're talking...

King of Crapper!

RonWashington

Reaction score
You watch Mahomes sling it around to different receivers most every year different running backs the OL gets Re tooled yet he’s got 3 SB rings . In Dallas it’s always the complaint “ Dak doesn’t have enough weapons “ every year . It gets old . Just win baby right AL .

:huh:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Crayton dropped the first down which changed the whole game. Then before the desperation int he stopped running a td throw. It was on him.
I wasn’t saying it was on Romo. Im saying there was an opportunity on that last drive.

The Crayton play was no doubt very costly but it wasn’t near the end of the game . It wouldn’t have necessarily won the game .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Without Dak, we'd have $60 mil to spend on building this team.
Yes but without a Franchise QB you don’t have anything to build around.

Other teams are able to build around over paid market price QB’s. Why can’t we?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You watch Mahomes sling it around to different receivers most every year different running backs the OL gets Re tooled yet he’s got 3 SB rings . In Dallas it’s always the complaint “ Dak doesn’t have enough weapons “ every year . It gets old . Just win baby right AL .

:huh:
Mahomes is the exception though. Unfortunately there’s not enough of him to spread around the league .

We aren’t the only team which struggles with our Franchise QB and greater team success.

How is Jaguars feeling right now with Trevor after paying him 55. How about Miami with Tua. The list goes on.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Mahomes is the exception though. Unfortunately there’s not enough of him to spread around the league .

We aren’t the only team which struggles with our Franchise QB and greater team success.

How is Jaguars feeling right now with Trevor after paying him 55. How about Miami with Tua. The list goes on.
Miami is likely hoping Tua can play again. He's currently out indefinitely with a concussion.

There is still optimism for Lawrence, starting his fourth season. Pedersen may not last. He's 1-8 in his last nine games.

Overall all the young QBs like Lawrence, Allen, Burrow, Stroud, Richardson, Darnold, even Fields have a few years to go to meet or exceed the mediocrity of Booger's 60 mil man.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Miami is likely hoping Tua can play again. He's currently out indefinitely with a concussion.

There is still optimism for Lawrence, starting his fourth season. Pedersen may not last. He's 1-8 in his last nine games.

Overall all the young QBs like Lawrence, Allen, Burrow, Stroud, Richardson, Darnold, even Fields have a few years to go to meet or exceed the mediocrity of Booger's 60 mil man.
Could be but the bigger point is many teams have similar issues and concerns.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Could be but the bigger point is many teams have similar issues and concerns.
Won't bother asking you to explain. You've gone off on quite a few baffling tangents, like the Olympics which is an individual sport. Everyone wins gold by their own effort.

Winning a state, national, or Super Bowl is the goal and a team effort.

Stats are just something that occurs along the way. And those only last until someone comes along to take the title. Bob Hayes was the fastest man alive when I was a kid. That title now belongs to Usain Bolt.

As fun as it is to go back and forth on a topic, it gets old when the topic changes and you find yourself trying to nail Jello to a tree.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I’m not a Dakster but without a running game or ability to stop the run this roster has no chance of a comeback against better teams without a QB as good as Dak.

That doesn’t mean he’s worth 60 mil , etc but he’s enough to give us a shot in some of these games we are overmatched.

We don’t have a RB, only 1 WR, a couple rookies on OL. Very bleak without an above average QB. I’d argue the weaknesses this roster has without a QB similar to Daks ability we are definitely a bottom tier team.

And we could become that regardless with these core weaknesses. But without Dak we absolutely have no shot on even sniffing 8 or 9 wins and a possible WC.
We are a bottom tier team.

RonWashington

Reaction score

My point being whatever WR RB and OL the Chiefs throw out on the field Reid Mahomes and the Chiefs organization continue to plow on they don’t complain “ not enough talent “ .

HanD

Reaction score
I wasn’t saying it was on Romo. Im saying there was an opportunity on that last drive.

The Crayton play was no doubt very costly but it wasn’t near the end of the game . It wouldn’t have necessarily won the game .
The play in the engine was the second to last play of the game. It was the one preceding the int. It surely cost the game.