Witten played 98.4% of the snaps in 2017

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Obviously you have no clue. There is a reason why players get faster numbers on their pro days..

Rod Smith ran a 4.65 at the combine. There is no way Witten is as fast as Rod.
Yes he is in fact Witten is faster than Dak

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Obviously you have no clue. There is a reason why players get faster numbers on their pro days..

Rod Smith ran a 4.65 at the combine. There is no way Witten iwas as fast as Rod last year.

Witten now is not faster than my 2 year old daughter.

Zman5

Reaction score
Yes he is in fact Witten is faster than Dak

I don’t care about Dak. Dak ran a 4.75 so who cares.
I am comparing Witt’s numbers according to you to Rods combine numbers.

Show me a link or you are just BSing.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I don’t care about Dak. Dak ran a 4.75 so who cares.
I am comparing Witt’s numbers according to you to Rods combine numbers.

Show me a link or you are just BSing.
Dis prove me go for it

Zman5

Reaction score
Dis prove me go for it

It’s you who made the claim Witt ran a 4.66 last year. It’s you who need to provide proof.

Gronk ran a 4.68 at the combine. According to you, Witt was faster last year than younger Gronk

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
It’s you who made the claim Witt ran a 4.66 last year. It’s you who need to provide proof.

Gronk ran a 4.68 at the combine. According to you, Witt was faster last year than younger Gronk
If that is Gonks best time yes Witten is faster they look about the same running routs but Witten is open more often Gronk just has a QB that throws better passes

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I am selling it to you. I guess Michael Jordan can still do all of his dunks that won him his slam dunk contest back in the 80's also today, after seeing him play last with the Wizards and could barely dunk with one hand then.
I dont think we are talking about MJ here

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I dont think we are talking about MJ here

Man please! I was at sprinter in school and I know even 5 years later there was a difference after school and add 15 years THERE IS A EVEN BIGGER DIFFERENCE in speed. MJ was a better athlete than Witten. Gronk today is out running Witten of today. Please!