Women's World Cup

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Hey, you're the one who defended yourself being a SJW on the ground that "Yeah, because social justice is a bad thing?"

I believe in and support social justice 100%. So I guess that means you support everything I support too, huh?

Then fight for equality instead of generating dumb reasons to justify inequality. Otherwise, shut yer trap

visionary

Reaction score
Then fight for equality instead of generating dumb reasons to justify inequality. Otherwise, shut yer trap

This thread is about the games in the World Cup

Please take your agenda and insults elsewhere and stop detailing this thread

Ghost12

Reaction score
No seriously... what part of “the women have a legit beef” did you not understand?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
This thread is about the games in the World Cup

Please take your agenda and insults elsewhere and stop detailing this thread

The world cup highlights serious issues of unequal treatment.

Ignoring that is the same as supporting it.

Some visionary you are.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Netherlands 41 minutes and 0 shots on goal.

Why do I get the feeling they win this 1-0.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Netherlands 41 minutes and 0 shots on goal.

Why do I get the feeling they win this 1-0.
That's what happened to the Swedes - they controlled most of the match but seemed to get tired a bit in the OT and stopped pressuring...
All the Dutch needed was that one chance.

US gotta keep doing what their doing - keep the play on the Dutch side of the field...just gotta be aware of that counter - like most European teams, that are very good at the counter-attack.

Last edited:

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I thought before the game started that there needs to be some blood for this game to a real cup final, done. :)

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I don't like making a call here and changing the outcome of a title game on such a thing. This kind of thing shouldn't result in a penalty kick. Feels cheesy. Ruined the game i think.

Bigdog

Reaction score
That was a definite foul and PK. That was a dangerous play by the Dutch player with her boots high up to Morgan’s shoulder and her studs were up. I understand the Dutch player was trying to make a play on the ball but there was no way Morgan was a threat to score as she was going away from the goal with another player also there.