Wordle the word game that’s all the craze

Juggernaut

Reaction score
4 guesses Thursday (Same ending as Juggs)
I went with GRIEF instead of BRIEF and then experienced it afterwards. :laugh:
iUzT4SB.png

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Wordle: 2

Haha!! That was a shot in the dark. Couldn't believe when they all started flipping over green. That's how you start a Friday! :cool:

Framed: Wish I could say the same for Framed! lol Missed that one.

I have definitely heard of this movie, but I honestly don't believe I have ever seen it. I may have to make it a point to find it and watch it now though.
One of the few 80s comedies that slipped through my radar.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Haha!! That was a shot in the dark. Couldn't believe when they all started flipping over green. That's how you start a Friday! :cool:

I have definitely heard of this movie, but I honestly don't believe I have ever seen it. I may have to make it a point to find it and watch it now though.
Definitely watch it.

Juggernaut

Reaction score

Nice job getting Wordle in two! :thumbup:

Definitely watch it.
I couldn't agree more. If Frame showed the scene with Steve Martin wearing an eye-patch and holding a trident, then I would've immediately recognized the movie Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. :laugh: