Working theory: Connor Williams = Pivot point of this off season

_sturt_

Reaction score
Sorry for my broad use of the term... I didn't actually consider what I wrote to be an "insult." Rather, I should have said "challenge."

Yes, what you said deserved challenge, which is why I chose to respond.

It's okay. It's what we do here. It's sometimes called an internet sports "forum" just for that reason, of course.

And now, you go a little further and put a flag in the ground on the assertion that CW "has supposedly even made comments of having no strong desire to ever come back"... ???

I mean... okay... if that's your standard for assessing what to believe, that's pretty much all I need to know. No need to continue any dialogue as-if to try to discover common ground.

I will only end my part in our dance by saying it did not go unnoticed that you avoided a second time acknowledging the thrust of the working theory. Which, is icing on that cake... welcome to whatever last word you would like to offer, but I'm left to conclude that disingenuous engagement might be a theme of your posts if ever I come across one of yours again in the future.

Tussinman

Reaction score
And now, you go a little further and put a flag in the ground on the assertion that CW "has supposedly even made comments of having no strong desire to ever come back"... ???

I mean... okay... if that's your standard for assessing what to believe, that's pretty much all I need to know. No need to continue any dialogue as-if to try to discover common ground.
A veteran of this board having a first-hand conversation with Williams holds way more merit than this wild theory that the upcoming draft pivots on whether or not the Dallas cowboys think they can go get an injured Connor Williams. Not only that I never even claimed that these comments where the absolute "standard of believability", I literally quoted the user who mentioned these comments and said all the points already mentioned in this thread on top of these comments makes it way too up in the air for it to be a pivotable focus point.
I will only end my part in our dance by saying it did not go unnoticed that you avoided a second time acknowledging the thrust of the working theory. Which, is icing on that cake... welcome to whatever last word you would like to offer, but I'm left to conclude that disingenuous engagement might be a theme of your posts if ever I come across one of yours again in the future.
Disingenuous? I said he's not on the roster, injured to the point to where it's a miracle if he doesn't miss time, his market won't be very desirable, and that he won't be a pivotable point of the upcoming draft which is only 10 days away. Your reading way too much into this.