World Cup 2014

BigDGarciaFan

Reaction score
Germany vs Argentina for the Championship is a little over 48 hours away. let's all make the day like Super Sunday and NBA finals night. bring friends over, set up the bbq pit, bring your snacks. pass the world to friends and family. this is the official soccer weekend, a weekend we think soccer, play soccer, soccer video games, soccer board game, and read soccer. so lets do it. our national team may be out, but regardless, this weekend is about celebrating soccer.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Remember when you guys thought European teams couldn't win in South America?

Lolol. .What a crock

Even though Ger hasn't won yet its still bs.. .

Ps. . Suarez should have been banned from all football activities for a full year

:( sad day

I figured you would change your tune on Suarez once he left Liverpool. They are better off without him in the long run and made some good money in return.

JBS

Reaction score
I figured you would change your tune on Suarez once he left Liverpool. They are better off without him in the long run and made some good money in return.

It was a joke. I'm disheartened to lose him. The best player I've ever seen to wear the lfc shirt. Albeit, a crazy *******.

I hope we will be better wo him

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score

Suarez carried that team last year and Uruguay in this cup.
He is the best mentally deranged athlete since Mike Tyson and probably the best #9 in the world right now.
How LP uses the cash will determine if they can remain CL level.

joseephuss

Reaction score
It was a joke. I'm disheartened to lose him. The best player I've ever seen to wear the lfc shirt. Albeit, a crazy *******.

I hope we will be better wo him

I too was joking and recognized you were joking to hide the tears(another joke on my part).

joseephuss

Reaction score
Suarez carried that team last year and Uruguay in this cup.
He is the best mentally deranged athlete since Mike Tyson and probably the best #9 in the world right now.
How LP uses the cash will determine if they can remain CL level.

Most definitely. He is hard to replace on the field. He is also unreliable at Liverpool due to whatever is wrong in his head. They got a lot out of him. Sometimes you have to move on no matter the talent. Plus they got a lot of money.

He may be better living in Spain. The lack of the language barrier may help his mind and also his family may be more comfortable. Odds are he becomes difficult for Barca to handle as well. Something about those #9 guys. They are the divas of soccer equivalent to the wide receivers in the NFL.

joseephuss

Reaction score
That ref crew was bad today. Should have been a red on Silva, but not a PK. Offsides on the second goal. And several other poor calls. Hopefully there is a better group officiating the championship game.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Some goals would have been nice this game.........
mqKyqYQRcfPGgEH-V-6zfUQ.jpg

Ren

Reaction score
Tell me again how a European team can't win in south America, or how UEFA is overrated, 3rd straight European world champion

joseephuss

Reaction score
Very good game. Really was enjoyable. I was glad it didn't go to PKs. Was pulling for Messi to be a winner, but Germany was able to pull it out with a great goal.