World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Now knowing about the Cruz injury. I don't hate Wash so much for pulling Feldman. And it's not like Feldman was pitching all world anyway.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Napoli's X-rays are negative, although we may see Craig Gentry in the outfield tomorrow to replace Nellie. That's a significant loss on offense.

Game 7 cant come soon enough.

Air Force One

Reaction score
windward;4206714 said:
Napoli's X-rays are negative, although we may see Craig Gentry in the outfield tomorrow to replace Nellie. That's a significant loss on offense.

Game 7 cant come soon enough.

Cruz not hitting would be a major major blow

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
As this loss is settling. I keep liking our chances more. They still have to beat us, and we have never gone down without a fight.

StylisticS

Reaction score
utrunner07;4206700 said:
Just fyi rumors have been going around that carpenter is not 100% at all...

Not to mention that this is the third time we will see him.

Air Force One

Reaction score
I feel like I'm waking from a nightmare only to find out it's all true.

I can't believe all of that really happened. We let the Cards score in the 8th, 9th 10th..AND the 11th. Holy crap.

We had a 3 run lead and a 2 run lead TWICE

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
Air Force One;4206731 said:

I can't believe all of that really happened. We let the Cards score in the 8th, 9th 10th..AND the 11th. Holy crap.

69568633_ab4e6d3b62_m.jpg

yimyammer

Reaction score
Air Force One;4206731 said:

sickening, its a nightmare I can't get back to sleep from, WIDE awake

Air Force One

Reaction score
yimyammer;4206736 said:
sickening, its a nightmare I can't get back to sleep from, WIDE awake

I know man. I keep thin king the game isn't over and we have one inning left or something.

And I don't buy the choker label....some guys came up big like Josh. Others like Cruz, yeah he blew a big catch, but he also hit a big homer late. M Young played crappy defense but he also had a big hit too.

Now the pitchers? Yeah I'll hang the choker label on most of them. Ogando choked. Oliver choked but should never have been in there anyway. Feliz, yeah he choked, too. I also think Washington choked. It makes zero sense that he refused to pinch hit for Colby with the BASES LOADED but then pinch hits for Feldman *with German* with two outs and a runner on first???? I still cannot wrap my head around that.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
yimyammer;4206738 said:
Hey, do you live in Lakewood by White Rock Lake? I live about a half a mile from WRL on a street called Vintage Place

I live in the area.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Air Force One;4206739 said:
I know man. I keep thin king the game isn't over and we have one inning left or something.

And I don't buy the choker label....some guys came up big like Josh. Others like Cruz, yeah he blew a big catch, but he also hit a big homer late. M Young played crappy defense but he also had a big hit too.

Now the pitchers? Yeah I'll hang the choker label on most of them. Ogando choked. Oliver choked but should never have been in there anyway. Feliz, yeah he choked, too. I also think Washington choked. It makes zero sense that he refused to pinch hit for Colby with the BASES LOADED but then pinch hits for Feldman *with German* with two outs and a runner on first???? I still cannot wrap my head around that.

To be honest I agree with both calls. Leaving Colby in was the right decision, he should have been able to get more innings if it wasn't for errors, he pitched well and trust the bullpen for another inning and half would have been a nightmare.

And he put German in because Cruz couldn't go that inning. He was going to let Feldman bat but was forced to pinch hit because of Cruz.

Now I don't agree with who he decided to let pitch, but sometimes guys just have to come through. I don't feel comfortable in any situation with anyone from the bullpen. Which is why I was screaming for CJ.

And yes it is 3:30 am. I was just in bed for an hour and half and wasn't even close to falling asleep. I just keep replaying it in my mind over and over and over.

I'm hoping the Rangers are sleeping better than me. They have a lot to prove. And I believe in them. Going to be a hell of a game.

Air Force One

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4206749 said:
To be honest I agree with both calls. Leaving Colby in was the right decision, he should have been able to get more innings if it wasn't for errors, he pitched well and trust the bullpen for another inning and half would have been a nightmare.

And he put German in because Cruz couldn't go that inning. He was going to let Feldman bat but was forced to pinch hit because of Cruz.

Now I don't agree with who he decided to let pitch, but sometimes guys just have to come through. I don't feel comfortable in any situation with anyone from the bullpen. Which is why I was screaming for CJ.

And yes it is 3:30 am. I was just in bed for an hour and half and wasn't even close to falling asleep. I just keep replaying it in my mind over and over and over.

I'm hoping the Rangers are sleeping better than me. They have a lot to prove. And I believe in them. Going to be a hell of a game.
Yeah you make good points.

The play I keep reliving when I close my eyes is the fly ball to Cruz. I've went to ESPN and watched it again and man he really should have caught that thing. He was almost waiting for it to come to him when he should have been going and getting it.

I'll tell you if they can win game seven, the heartbreak from game six will actually have been worth it. You couldn't script it any better....we just have to get it done.

Game seven....World Series...WOW. :eek: :eek: :eek: It's not often you play in the World Series. Even rarer to play a game 7 of the World Series but I'll be darned if we aren't going to do it! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hostile wanted one and done. well here you go.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Air Force One;4206751 said:
Yeah you make good points.

The play I keep reliving when I close my eyes is the fly ball to Cruz. I've went to ESPN and watched it again and man he really should have caught that thing. He was almost waiting for it to come to him when he should have been going and getting it.

I'll tell you if they can win game seven, the heartbreak from game six will actually have been worth it. You couldn't script it any better....we just have to get it done.

Game seven....World Series...WOW. :eek: :eek: :eek: It's not often you play in the World Series. Even rarer to play a game 7 of the World Series but I'll be darned if we aren't going to do it! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hostile wanted one and done. well here you go.

Yeah, and I mean you may be right as well. It's easy to look back and see different things everyone may have done. I'm just glad I'm not the manager right now.

Yeah I can't get past the Cruz play, any of other outfielders catch that ball and it's not even close. I believe that. But oh well, you live to play another day.

Come on Rangers, you got one more in you I just know it.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
This is very similar to the 1986 World Series and 2003 ALCS.

If the Rangers lose this World Series, it will be one of the worst sports defeats I've ever known.

utrunner07

Reaction score
4 hours of sleep, woke up wide awake with the image of cruise drifting back missing that catch...got to think positive about this game today.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm so bummed out this morning. We should be sitting here still celebrating the fact that we're champions. That was crushing to be that close 3 different times last night and not being able to seal the deal.

I'll be honest I'm definately hopeful tonight but man I have very little faith in our pitching staff. They just all seem like the moment is too big for them.

Well other than Holland. He's pitched his butt off when he's been in there.

Hopefully they all prove me wrong tonight and the Rangers finally become champions.