World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

rcaldw

Reaction score
utrunner07;4207832 said:
He is doing what he has done all season long, not making adjustments for the situation, it seems to me, which i think is basically what you said.

Wash is a great motivator and keeps the team in the right frame of mind.. he is not a good in game manager.... his best managing is jumping up and down and giving the circle arm movement.

utrunner07

Reaction score
pitching like little girls, grow a pair, make them beat us, right now we are beating ourselves thanks to more asinine walks.

rcaldw

Reaction score
You would actually think that Pujols is the softie. We walk the guy in front of him all night long.

utrunner07

Reaction score
great another walk in front of pujols, we don't deserve to win, this pitching staff does not make it out of the regular season the way it has performed.

rcaldw

Reaction score
utrunner07;4207839 said:
great another walk in front of pujols, we don't deserve to win, this pitching staff does not make it out of the regular season the way it has performed.

Its called situational baseball.... and our team doesn't understand it.

utrunner07

Reaction score
i can not describe how sick I am of our pitchers, have completely choked this series away these past two games.

rcaldw

Reaction score
You have your so called #1 pitcher NOT WARM AGAIN when Berkman comes up..

absolutely inexcusable, and it is THE MANAGER.

rcaldw

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again. If we win this it will be IN SPITE of Washington. He just flat doesn't know what he's doing.

utrunner07

Reaction score
did feldman realize we had a man on third? Sure did take his sweet time turning around checking him.