World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

gmoney112

Reaction score
The ump just gave the game to the Cards. Feldman struck out Molina looking and it has led to two runs.

Good game guys.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
That's game! See ya in 2018 when the Rangers return to the World Series behind the arms of Cy Young candidate Martin Perez

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
gmoney112;4207888 said:
The ump just gave the game to the Cards. Feldman struck out Molina looking and it has led to two runs.

Good game guys.

I hate to say it, but that was a ball. Napoli framed it really well, but it was a ball.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Well, that could have been a LOT worse. It also could have been a lot better if that pitch had been called a strike.

gmoney112

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4207893 said:
I hate to say it, but that was a ball. Napoli framed it really well, but it was a ball.

Really? Every pitch tracker, including the one on Fox, showed the ball completely in the strike zone over the corner of the plate.

utrunner07

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4207893 said:

Ball or strike as rdclw said Feldman is moronic for even getting to that point with 3 straight balls to start off the at bat and then trying to sneak one by? *** Feldman are you just stupid or need a pair?

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
gmoney112;4207897 said:
Really? Every pitch tracker, including the one on Fox, showed the ball completely in the strike zone over the corner of the plate.

It showed it on the line. Was a 50/50 shot. We just didn't get the call.

rcaldw

Reaction score
But I said it before he ever brought Feldman in. Why would you put game 7 into the hands of a guy who is JUST A GUY? Why would you do it? That is on Ron Washington.

If you really believe that Wilson is your #1, you put him in to START the inning.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The sad thing is there was no progress made at all between last year and this year in the World Series. The starting pitching has sucked except for Holland's gem and the bullpen has looked scared and choked on the road again. So we just made two World Series trips for nothing

gmoney112

Reaction score
Heisenberg;4207900 said:
It showed it on the line. Was a 50/50 shot. We just didn't get the call.

I'm watching it on a 55 inch screen in HD. There was maybe 1/20 of the ball that was on the line. The entire baseball was in the strike zone.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Well boys, they broke our hearts last night, when Joe Buck thought it was over.... LETS BREAK THEIRS TONIGHT.