World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

utrunner07

Reaction score
rcaldw;4207856 said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. If we win this it will be IN SPITE of Washington. He just flat doesn't know what he's doing.

As much as I really hate to say it, I have to agree.

And now we are walking freeze? is there anyone in the cards lineup we have not intentionally walked?

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4207863 said:
If they get a hit here its over anyway, might as well pitch to Molina instead.

Yeah, but we've had such issues throwing strikes it seems like.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Its a mindset... our pitchers pitch scared. And we just got lucky on an outside strike call.

rcaldw

Reaction score
That WAS a strike. And once again Washington makes the move at the end of the inning AFTER A RUN that should have been made to start the inning. He is behind on every single move he makes.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I just don't understand WHY you would walk the bases loaded when we haven't been throwing strikes consistently all night. Bleh.

utrunner07

Reaction score
man seriously screw any pitcher that walks in a run in game 7 of the world series. Should be sent down to single A. Can't blame the ump since you threw three balls to start the bat. Screw scott feldman.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Heisenberg;4207880 said:
I just don't understand WHY you would walk the bases loaded when we haven't been throwing strikes consistently all night. Bleh.

I don't understand a pitcher who can't get it through his head that the bases are loaded and you don't have anywhere to put a runner. You don't try to paint the corner 3-2 with the bases loaded. Can't afford to.