World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

utrunner07

Reaction score
rcaldw;4207901 said:
But I said it before he ever brought Feldman in. Why would you put game 7 into the hands of a guy who is JUST A GUY? Why would you do it? That is on Ron Washington.

If you really believe that Wilson is your #1, you put him in to START the inning.

Ron deserves blame but come on man, our pitchers have sucked, all of them, they deserve just as much blame as do some of our fielders.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
gmoney112;4207897 said:
Really? Every pitch tracker, including the one on Fox, showed the ball completely in the strike zone over the corner of the plate.

I never trust the pitch tracker. Based on that thing, a ball in the catcher's crotch is a strike to any batter under 6'2" or so.

gmoney112

Reaction score
And then Carpenter immediately gets two strikes in the same spot. Awsum officiating brosifs!!!!!!!!!!

rcaldw

Reaction score
Now you tell me those were more strikes than Feldman's pitch? No way.

utrunner07

Reaction score
rcaldw;4207905 said:
Well boys, they broke our hearts last night, when Joe Buck thought it was over.... LETS BREAK THEIRS TONIGHT.

At least our expectations are lower now, going to be dang hard to come back with the umps basically handing the cards the game. those pitches were the exact same location as the on feldman through, ump has been absolutely pathetic all night long.

rcaldw

Reaction score
D-warewolf94;4207922 said:
At least Napoli said something to the ump, don't know if it will change anything.

Washington should have already been in his ear.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Guess what?! When you pitch to these little hitters they make outs. Amazing.

rcaldw

Reaction score
I mean ANY kind of hitter at all steps in and our pitchers just freak out.