World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

rcaldw

Reaction score
Are you freaking kidding me?!!!!!!!!!!!! 3-1 count, Hamilton behind you, and you swing at that????? just stupid.

CowTech

Reaction score
Sour grapes setting in for me. Rewarding a wild card team home field is one of many reasons football owns the ever loving **** out of it. I've never needed the Cowboys to get a pick-me-up a win as I do now. F baseball

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
CowTech;4207970 said:
Sour grapes setting in for me. Rewarding a wild card team home field is one of many reasons football owns the ever loving **** out of it. I've never needed the Cowboys to get a pick-me-up a win as I do now. F baseball

I'm with you there. I need a Cowboys win this Sunday big time.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Last year I was just so happy to get there that I could take losing. But this year it just feels like such a disappointment (even though it really has been a great season, we defied the odds just to get back, and doubters everywhere), I don't want to even think about baseball for a long while.

Go Cowboys! (and still holding out hope for this one, but our attitude says otherwise)

jimmy40

Reaction score
question for you guys that get to see a lot more Rangers games than me, do they win in spite of Washington?

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
jimmy40;4207981 said:
question for you guys that get to see a lot more Rangers games than me, do they win in spite of Washington?

I think he's a good motivator and a weak game manager.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
jimmy40;4207981 said:

Yes and no, he is a good manager he really is. Game manager not all the time, but I don't think another manager gets us here, they really love playing for him and that goes a long way.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Heisenberg;4207983 said:
I think he's a good motivator and a weak game manager.
last night he looked like some 6 year old's mother coaching a tee ball team because their coach couldn't get off work in time for the game.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Yep he's good at managing the locker room and keeping the team chemistry strong but he is not a good in-game manager. The fact that La Russa had those gaffes in game 2 and Bullpen Gate yet Wash will still come out of this a loser says all you need to know about Wash as a championship-caliber manager. La Russa did everything he could to give away this series.

jimmy40

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4207986 said:
Yes and no, he is a good manager he really is. Game manager not all the time, but I don't think another manager gets us here, they really love playing for him and that goes a long way.
especially in a 162 game season.

rcaldw

Reaction score
I have never been so tired of seeing pitchers not challenge hitters.