World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

gmb85

Reaction score
Just to think, if 4 of the games were in Arlington...maybe just maybe.. :(

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4207992 said:
Yep. And if we didn't have to play NL style baseball we win this series and believe that.

I believe that's true.

The fact that winning the All Star game is responsible for that makes my brain hurt.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Its not over yet fellas. If we can keep it at 5, we have 2 more innings. This team can score 3 in a hurry.

rcaldw

Reaction score
I would love to sit down with Major League Baseball officials, take them back to the Feldman walk, show them that pitch, then go to the next inning and show them the next AB for the Cardinals, and ask them to explain that to me.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Once again, we can't find the strike zone.

That's the reason we lost last night and the reason we're losing tonight.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
I really am very proud of this team, and I won't hate on anyone the rest of the night, they had a great season and just couldn't finish.

But at the same time what a disappointment. We freaking had it. And it is so hard to get to the WS and especially for a team like the Rangers. I just feel dead right now.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Heisenberg;4208000 said:
Once again, we can't find the strike zone.

That's the reason we lost last night and the reason we're losing tonight.

Its called fear. You fear failure instead of relishing the chance to succeed.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Heisenberg;4207996 said:
I believe that's true.

The fact that winning the All Star game is responsible for that makes my brain hurt.
didn't this same thing happen to the Cardinals the last time they were in the series? I think they had to best record in baseball or something and started on the road?

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
rcaldw;4207999 said:
I would love to sit down with Major League Baseball officials, take them back to the Feldman walk, show them that pitch, then go to the next inning and show them the next AB for the Cardinals, and ask them to explain that to me.

Good luck to you. MLB wanted the Cardinals to win.

CowTech

Reaction score
We're going to hurt Vick and then make VY even more irrelevant. I really think this game is going to start one hell of a ride. Can't wait! :starspin

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
rcaldw;4208012 said:
We pitch to Rafael Furcal like he is Albert Pujols.

We have pitched to everyone that way. Every pitcher is scared of screwing up instead of trusting themselves. So they play it safe.

rcaldw

Reaction score
All the sudden Adams throwing everything 80 mph. How about a fastball.

jimmy40

Reaction score
maybe the Cardinals figured Ugando out because he started missing his spots by a foot and a half.