World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

Mike_45

Reaction score
Geez Joe Buck is a turd. I really want the Rangers to smack a couple dingers so I can hear the pain in his voice.

Mike_45

Reaction score
Whew, I thought Nelly got hurt on that missed catch. Looks like he is moving fine on that out.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nellie nearly made an awesome catch. Oh well. Maybe Ogando can get us out of this with little damage.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
2 outs and 2 strikes :bang2: Just like the home run he gave up vs. Detroit too

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I thought that one was gone when I heard it hit the bat.

C'mon Rangers! Only 1 down!

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Rangers just can't handle NL Baseball. This is where La Russa takes Wash to school

gmoney112

Reaction score
Just throw a strike first pitch and you'll get an automatic 0-1 count against Kinsler and Elvis.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
For an offense so reliant on the home run...Hamilton needs to get it going or else we're going fishing in a hurry.

utrunner07

Reaction score
bunch of bs right there. umps should not be allowed to participate in next post season if they are going to screw calls like that.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I just don't like what I'm seeing. Too reminiscent of last year vs. the Giants. If it's a low-scoring game, NL Baseball, then the Cardinals will win it every time. The only way the Rangers have a chance is if they're able to enforce their will and their offense on the Cards. It's been home run or bust and that's not just gonna win it. That's how they've gotten by all postseason though...we could be in for a sweep or be out in 5 again.

Air Force One

Reaction score
The only thing that really bothered me, besides losing, is Washington calling for the hit and run in the first inning like that. I hated the way we handed the Cards the momentum right away. It kinda set the tone for this game.

gmb85

Reaction score
I don't see this the same as last year.

I'm no real baseball expert, I go by my gut. I sensed last year that they might get swept by the Giants even before the WS started.

This year feels different. I sensed this year that it would be more of a coin toss. Even though St Louis won, I don't feel the Rangers will lose the series.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I'm just skeptical of the Rangers' ability to put up the necessary runs in St. Louis. Busch Stadium is a very pitcher-friendly ballpark and Rangers Baseball is all about putting up 5+ runs in every victory. Game 2 is a must-win. If they ever are to steal one over there, it's that one.

Mrdude108

Corleone
Reaction score
If we dont win tomorrow, there is now way we go ahead and rattle off 4 out of 5 especially when Carpenter pitches one of those games. Huge game, we got past their ace and from what I hear the rest of their rotation is not very good. I think we can win the next two at least.

Hamilton MUST get going, I know he's 50 percent but we need him. Thank god for Ogando and Feldman right?

reddyuta

Reaction score
Corleone;4191455 said:
If we dont win tomorrow, there is now way we go ahead and rattle off 4 out of 5 especially when Carpenter pitches one of those games. Huge game, we got past their ace and from what I hear the rest of their rotation is not very good. I think we can win the next two at least.

Hamilton MUST get going, I know he's 50 percent but we need him. Thank god for Ogando and Feldman right?

i agree with this,its a must win game today.