World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

utrunner07

Reaction score
Ryan called it in 6. I like our chances with Lewis, it will be hard, but there is not another pitcher in our rotation I would want in for it (unless you could gurantee me the same Holland as last night)

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
1. Napoli
2. Holland
3. Feliz

for MVP. Feliz has faced some TOUGH pressure save situations all postseason long and he's made it interesting but he's come through in all of them :bow:

utrunner07

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4200971 said:
1. Napoli
2. Holland
3. Feliz

for MVP. Feliz has faced some TOUGH pressure save situations all postseason long and he's made it interesting but he's come through in all of them :bow:

+1...

gmb85

Reaction score
Nap-o-li! Nap-o-li!

Can't believe we're one win away. This feels very familiar.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
utrunner07;4200969 said:
Ryan called it in 6. I like our chances with Lewis, it will be hard, but there is not another pitcher in our rotation I would want in for it (unless you could gurantee me the same Holland as last night)

I agree with you. The Cobra has been something else in the post-season, a steady vet you can count on.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Napoli will win the MVP if we win the WS,he has been unbelievably clutch.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I missed Ogando pitching. It says he gave up 2 hits and 3 walks with no runs. (earned or unearned) heh wow. how in hell does that happen rofl.

Has he gone to the dogs or what? If those stats are true and what he has done so far. He would never enter the game again until this series is over.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4200982 said:
I missed Ogando pitching. It says he gave up 2 hits and 3 walks with no runs. (earned or unearned) heh wow. how in hell does that happen rofl.

Has he gone to the dogs or what? If those stats are true and what he has done so far. He would never enter the game again until this series is over.

It's weird how different series really are. I wanted him to pitch as much as he could in the ALCS, but I don't want to see him anymore in the WS.

xout

Believer
Reaction score
Yeah, best case scenario we don't have to use Ogando again.

Colby + Adams + Feliz please for the W on wednesday please.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
StylisticS;4200989 said:
Incredible series.

Without a doubt...

Washington was at a disadvantage with LaRussa's experience, but he proved his worth tonight... he gets this game and managed a great offering tonight...

Kudos to Ron and the organization...