World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

utrunner07

Reaction score
Can't believe young had that at bat, just terrible, guy not throwing strikes, strugling and young gets up and like a chump swings at two way out of zone.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Embarrassing...two straight K's with 0 outs. We're gonna need every run we can get tonight.

rcaldw

Reaction score
What a couple of choke performances by Young and Beltre, unbelievable.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Its called situational hitting. The one thing, THE ONE THING you can't do it strikeout, and both guys don't shorten up and instead try to play big inning. Just stupid.

utrunner07

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4205608 said:
Embarrassing...two straight K's with 0 outs. We're gonna need every run we can get tonight.

Only thing really embarrassing was Young's at bat. Beltre fought a bit.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
:bang2: That's gonna come back and hurt us...book it! To not be able convert at least another run is just sad. All we want is 2 fly balls deep and they couldn't even deliver. Guess Napoli will have to try to bail them out again

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Just 1/2 an inning guys. Still plenty of time to complain, haha. And we are leading!

rcaldw

Reaction score
utrunner07;4205613 said:
Only thing really embarrassing was Young's at bat. Beltre fought a bit.

They are both embarrassing. You have a guaranteed run if you just put it in play to the outfield, and a very good chance if you put one on the ground. Instead, they keep big cutting and go down.

rcaldw

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4205617 said:
Just 1/2 an inning guys. Still plenty of time to complain, haha. And we are leading!

I'm happy with the lead Eric, and both those guys have come up big at times in the playoffs, but they have to be smarter than that.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
rcaldw;4205619 said:
I'm happy with the lead Eric, and both those guys have come up big at times in the playoffs, but they have to be smarter than that.

Oh I agree. But also give the pitcher a little credit.

utrunner07

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4205616 said:
:bang2: That's gonna come back and hurt us...book it! To not be able convert at least another run is just sad.

Chill out, its the first inning. :rolleyes:

rcaldw

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4205622 said:
Oh I agree. But also give the pitcher a little credit.

I agree with you. Young's at bat was the one that really let him off the hook. Two cuts at pitches out of the zone. Kinsler and Napoli are two very disciplined hitters (in terms of the strike zone), but Young, not so much.