Worst day in Cowboys history

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks what happened to this franchise today is anything other than a total disaster is fooling themselves, You are eating Jerry’s cheese. Lost three top contributors as far as number of snaps played in the last five years. In return they signed 0 players.
I really don’t know if I can support this team any longer. 44 years as a fan of this team. I really don’t know if I can continue to put my heart into this team any longer. To think they are doing anything other than tanking for 2024. Is not realistic.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
They are tanking.
They've got to clear out Dak and McCarthy. Find out if Lance has what it takes, if not we'll certainly be in position to draft a stud QB finally after 35 years.

I'm totally fine with this off season. It has to be done.
They aren't smart enough to be doing this on purpose. And forget about Lance. Even if this season is a disaster, the only way lance plays is if Dak gets hurt.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are tanking.
They've got to clear out Dak and McCarthy. Find out if Lance has what it takes, if not we'll certainly be in position to draft a stud QB finally after 35 years.

9315bac3e03f94d72dcd17416ee4a27b.jpg

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry Jones should probably be thinking that he doesn't have enough time left to tank a season. His mindset should be that every season now could be his last chance.

On the contrary, he could be getting more desperate.
I think he realizes father time is knocking loudly and it's time to give up Jerry's way. Taking a conventional route starting with a HC and QB.
What a concept aye Jerald?

Jipper

Reaction score
Holy crap, wee bit dramatic??

Easily many many worse days...

- Jimmy Johnson firing
- Michael Irvin career ending injury
-roof collapse paralyzed coach
-Dez non catch
-2007 giants playoff loss
...on and on and on.....

It's day one of FA, this team never spends on FA

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks what happened to this franchise today is anything other than a total disaster is fooling themselves, You are eating Jerry’s cheese. Lost three top contributors as far as number of snaps played in the last five years. In return they signed 0 players.
I really don’t know if I can support this team any longer. 44 years as a fan of this team. I really don’t know if I can continue to put my heart into this team any longer. To think they are doing anything other than tanking for 2024. Is not realistic.
Agree.

Not a good day for our team.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
They aren't smart enough to be doing this on purpose. And forget about Lance. Even if this season is a disaster, the only way lance plays is if Dak gets hurt.
Dak embarrassed Jerry in front of millions.

Dude was crying on TV.

Try doing that to your job boss.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Jimmy leaving.
Romo and Moore getting hurt so Dak can take over. This cost us at least 1 SB win as the 2016 team was stacked!
Dez catch.
I think the OP is talking about the roster.

We were picked clean.

Tyron is next.

dstew60105

Reaction score
They are tanking.

They don’t need to “clear” McCarthy. There’s no cap on coaches and the 5M or so to move on from Mike is pocket change.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
They are tanking.

This!!!!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They don’t need to “clear” McCarthy. There’s no cap on coaches and the 5M or so to move on from Mike is pocket change.
It's not about money, it's about performance they couldn't can him after a 12 and 5 season, but if he starts off poorly, he'll be toast.