Worst day in Cowboys history

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
So a bunch of JAGS went elswhere to showcase their JAG-edness to new teams, well....bye....

Flamma

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks what happened to this franchise today is anything other than a total disaster is fooling themselves, You are eating Jerry’s cheese. Lost three top contributors as far as number of snaps played in the last five years. In return they signed 0 players.
I really don’t know if I can support this team any longer. 44 years as a fan of this team. I really don’t know if I can continue to put my heart into this team any longer. To think they are doing anything other than tanking for 2024. Is not realistic.
This has been the standard operating procedure for the Cowboys the last 10 years minimum. It's been the same regardless of who they lose.

I've been a fan for a little longer than you. But if you've been a fan for that long, you just need to lower your expectations. Don't expect the organization to be run like back in the Landry days, or even the Jimmy Johnson days. Back when they were respected and feared. What we have now is totally different. Bordering on embarrassing.

stiletto

Reaction score
Oh geez...far far far from the wworst day. More like just another very "lame" day in Cowboys history, too many to count how high on the scale it is in lameness. It's up there but far from a worst day...

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
They are tanking.
They've got to clear out Dak and McCarthy. Find out if Lance has what it takes, if not we'll certainly be in position to draft a stud QB finally after 35 years.

I'm totally fine with this off season. It has to be done.

What’s going on right now isn’t what you think it is

Big_D

Reaction score
It’s like one very long bad day with Jerry and lil Enos in charge!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Worst day in Cowboys history​

HUGE overreaction. Yesterday was far from the worst day in Dallas Cowboys history. I can name many many more.

It wasn't a "total disaster" at all. Exactly who did the Cowboys lose that you expected to stay? The answer should be no one.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks what happened to this franchise today is anything other than a total disaster is fooling themselves, You are eating Jerry’s cheese. Lost three top contributors as far as number of snaps played in the last five years. In return they signed 0 players.
I really don’t know if I can support this team any longer. 44 years as a fan of this team. I really don’t know if I can continue to put my heart into this team any longer. To think they are doing anything other than tanking for 2024. Is not realistic.
The playoff loss a couple months ago stings much more than day 1 of the legal tampering period in which you usually pay top dollar for average players. If yesterday was the worst day I would ask if you just became a fan over the last month?

Big_D

Reaction score
This front office is clueless. It’s comical that some out there still try to downplay what’s happening here. You can’t even justify it. Everything’s fine! LOL

CowboysRule

Reaction score
My lord the over reactions on this board just lol. The worst day in Cowboys history? Please. This happens every single year. Just step back from the ledge.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1) Prescott - $55 if they restructure $36.5 if they don't
2) Zach Martin if he retires or leaves - $26.5
3) Gallup - $8
4) Lawrence - $7.5
5) Cooks $4

$101 Million!!
Maybe I'm wrong here but isn't Prescott's total cap hit absorbed if he plays out this final year of his contract at a 59 million $ hit?
Zach won't retire.

dfense

Reaction score
It's "sky is falling time" as free agency begins. Same thing every year. Oh the misery....