Wow, Larry Brown and the legendary Brad Sham Rips T.O.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Rampage;2477631 said:
yeah Golic broke down the 1st interception on sportscenter. it was Terrell's fault because he quit on his route

I don't know-it appeared Troy P would have had it either way. They were quite a bit a ways from each other.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2477635 said:
I don't know-it appeared Troy P would have had it either way. They were quite a bit a ways from each other.
if Owens kept running at the same speed he either would have caught it or dropped it due to contact from Troy. he slowed up on the route and Troy finished the route for him and just happened to catch the ball.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
5Countem5;2477627 said:
With the media (and most of you) jumping on everything he does or doesn't do, I have yet to see anything about him not working hard in practice. I've heard his 49er, Philly and Dallas team mates talk about him in the same vein as Irvin on the practice field. His coaches and Jerry as well.

Do you have information to the contrary?

Wasn't it Parcells who questioned his "injury" his first camp here?
You know when the ******* was riding the stationary bike all dressed up like a fool?

Leme see Parcells or some Internet guy........ who to believe.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2477641 said:
You know when the ******* was riding the stationary bike all dressed up like a fool?

Yeah-the same Parcells who actually wanted him here and signed off on the deal...only to go around acting like Jerry threw this cancer on his lap subsequently.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Rampage;2477638 said:
if Owens kept running at the same speed he either would have caught it or dropped it due to contact from Troy. he slowed up on the route and Troy finished the route for him and just happened to catch the ball.

For the most part, he does seem confused on alot of routes. I don't think he "quits" on them, but since he got here 2 years ago, the playbook just seems to make his head spin. When he was in the WCO system, he knew everything with ease.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2477644 said:
Yeah-the same Parcells who actually wanted him here and signed off on the deal...only to go around acting like Jerry threw this cancer on his lap subsequently.
I don't think he wanted him here. look at the way he treated him.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Boysboy;2477644 said:

I don't know if that's true or not. It's definitely not like Jerry to do things like that.:rolleyes:

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2477641 said:

Were we talking about injuries?

And now are you saying TO faked his injury? Is that your stance?

Let the hatred fly Dave...It's all you got. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2477645 said:
For the most part, he does seem confused on alot of routes. I don't think he "quits" on them, but since he got here 2 years ago, the playbook just seems to make his head spin. When he was in the WCO system, he knew everything with ease.
whatever the case that has nothing to do with him slowing down during his route.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2477648 said:
I don't know if that's true or not. It's definitely not like Jerry to do things like that.:rolleyes:

How did I know that a "fan" like you would take that fat POS's side over every Cowboy...:rolleyes:

Boysboy

Reaction score
Rampage;2477646 said:
I don't think he wanted him here. look at the way he treated him.

Yes-he did. He had several luncheons with Drew Rosenhaus prior to his signing, and he called others around the league to see what his work ethics et al were like(which got rave reviews).

Like I said-subsequently after the signing, he went around like Jerry threw him in his lap.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2477655 said:
Yes-he did. He had several luncheons with Drew Rosenhaus prior to his signing, and he called others around the league to see what his work ethics et al were like(which got rave reviews).

Like I said-subsequently after the signing, he went around like Jerry threw him in his lap.
either way he realized he made a mistake going after him.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2477648 said:

Well-when Bill P wanted to release Larry Allen, Jerry gave into his wishes. When Bill P wanted to extend Roy38, Jerry gave in. When Bill P wanted to draft Jacob Rogers, despite every scout warning him not to, Jerry gave into his wishes.

Yeah-I guess Jerry gave into a few things, believe it or not.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
5Countem5;2477649 said:
Were we talking about injuries?

And now are you saying TO faked his injury? Is that your stance?

Let the hatred fly Dave...It's all you got. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

You really have reading comprehension problems don't you.

Where did I say he faked an injury? Does any one see where I said that?

I did say Parcells wasn't too happy about him not practicing.
I'm not Parcells.

Dude please, quit putting words in my mouth. I have no one on ignore but you are close because I like this place.

I don't mind discussions, arguments or having fun but you are sickening.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2477657 said:
either way he realized he made a mistake going after him.

Wrong Parcells wanted him and decided to keep him at arms distance sop any possible "explosion" would not be blamed on HIM bringing him in but Jerry doing it.

It was jus Parcells looking out for Parcells above everything else- like always.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Boysboy;2477655 said:

Any insight as to why he would do that?

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2477663 said:
You really have reading comprehension problems don't you.

Where did I say he faked an injury? Does any one see where I said that?

I did say Parcells wasn't too happy about him not practicing.
I'm not Parcells.

Dude please, quit putting words in my mouth. I have no one on ignore but you are close because I like this place.

I don't mind discussions, arguments or having fun but you are sickening.

Then why bring it up Fatcells BS?

Let me ask, what is TO's practice reputation? Does he practice hard or not?

Simple enough.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2477669 said:
Any insight as to why he would do that?

Parcells wanted him and decided to keep him at arms distance sop any possible "explosion" would not be blamed on HIM bringing him in but Jerry doing it.

It was just Parcells looking out for Parcells above everything else- like always.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
5Countem5;2477664 said:
Wrong Parcells wanted him and decided to keep him at arms distance sop any possible "explosion" would not be blamed on HIM bringing him in but Jerry doing it.

It was jus Parcells looking out for Parcells above everything else- like always.
but that's just the thing. why do we even have to worry about a wr having a tantrum? we shouldn't and like I said before if Garrett was a better OC/not so pass happy and if Romo was a better qb we would be better off without the guy.