WR by committee didn't work, will RB by committee work?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I know it's two different positions, but when you have too many of something in football you don't have anything!! Who gets the start, who gets the most touches, who is able to find a rhythm? I think we're doing ourselves a disservice to this season by counting on multiple RBS to do the job. The easy way would be to get a starter, and have a solid back up/change of pace back.

I don't see this working, but who knows. Please give your thoughts

exciter

Reaction score
I know it's two different positions, but when you have too many of something in football you don't have anything!! Who gets the start, who gets the most touches, who is able to find a rhythm? I think we're doing ourselves a disservice to this season by counting on multiple RBS to do the job. The easy way would be to get a starter, and have a solid back up/change of pace back.

Receiver didn’t work because it was a bunch of #4 and #5 receivers.
Zeke would probably be best as the #2 but in McCarthy’s pass to run offense who knows?
RB as a position is so different from receiver even if one of the others doesn’t step up there should be plenty of suitable candidates by the end of camp or available without having to invest a lot of draft capital to acquire one!
Looking around the league there’s multiple teams who are 4 to 5 deep at the position with names who on paper at least sound better than what’s here!

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

You’re title reeks of trying to attract negative responses.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Sanders Gainwell Scott later Swift Gainwell Scott with the Eagles . I think it’s smart to use multiple backs .

quickccc

Reaction score
WR JAGS by committee ...

RB JAGS by committee ..

..and we know Stephen not interested in paying any more money for a starting RB per trade