Wrestlemania 31 Prediction Thread

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Seth is twice the wrestler John is!

Roman just came back after being gone for months..I'm not getting what good it would do for him to go away?

it would help if they'd give him somebody besides Show to feud with..

Doesn't mean he can sell twice the tickets or merch John can. Outside of Michaels, Hart and Punk, most of the top 1A stars haven't been all-pros in the ring. Maybe Rollins will emerge to that extent, I'd love to see it happen.

All I know is that at this point he is being rejected by the audience. He could perhaps make a good heel.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
you should know Seth is my favorite..everyone else knows..i am shallow when it comes to him..he's my reason to watch.

I don't like Cena. I cannot imagine I ever will.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Doesn't mean he can sell twice the tickets or merch John can. Outside of Michaels, Hart and Punk, most of the top 1A stars haven't been all-pros in the ring. Maybe Rollins will emerge to that extent, I'd love to see it happen.

All I know is that at this point he is being rejected by the audience. He could perhaps make a good heel.

I very much like discussing wrestling..i am learning alot on here & we all get along!

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Me too, I have strayed away from it due to some heated arguments I got into with some users a few years back

it's pretty new to me & they've always been very nice, very knowledgeable & I've learned alot.

I really enjoy my time discussing the shows & wrestlers.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Rollins reminds me of the modern-day Jericho. He can step up to the main event as needed, but he is not a bonafide 1A star like a John Cena. Smart move to solidify him as this era's Jericho with the win.

Reigns needs to go away for a while for the fans to start craving his return. He has been pushed way too hard.

I really like Rollins. I do.

But he's no Jericho.

He's not even close.

To suggest such a thing is a slap in the face to Jericho. He was better than Rollins in every single way possible.

Now Rollins might eventually get to that level but he's not even close to that right now.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

But he's no Jericho.

He's not even close.

To suggest such a thing is a slap in the face to Jericho. He was better than Rollins in every single way possible.

Now Rollins might eventually get to that level but he's not even close to that right now.

Doubtful that he'll ever get close to Jericho's level.

Outside of a very few guys the WWE can't get anyone over to any great degree.

They don't use jobbers so most of these guys simply end up beating each other.

You'll have a guy win on a PPV and then lose the exact same guy the next night on RAW.

It does nothing to help put these guys over.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score

You'll have a guy win on a PPV and then lose the exact same guy the next night on RAW.

Such an excellent point and I'll be honest I NEVER even thought about the fact that they don't have jobbers around anymore.

You're spot on with this. I never even considered the fact that there are no jobbers any longer.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

:hammer:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It's goofy how they do it.

Week 1: Wrestler "A" beats Wrestler "B"

Week 2: Wrestler "B" loses to Wrestler "C"

Week 3: Wrestler "C" beats Wrester "A"

Everyone takes a turn at losing and at being at the top... And it's a jumbled mess.

For all the extra time they have on RAW when they aren't wrestling why not mix in some "squash" matches? Have a guy go on a winning streak so he truly looks like a "juggernaut" when entering a PPV.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score

But he's no Jericho.

He's not even close.

Ok Bh...watch it!

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
you guys better quit hating on Seth!

They broke him away from the others be cause he was just too good for that...look what he pulled off with Orton at WM..freakin awesome!

and guys Rusev has lost what once?

He's the monster on there..

Phoenix

Reaction score
you guys better quit hating on Seth!

They broke him away from the others be cause he was just too good for that...look what he pulled off with Orton at WM..freakin awesome!

and guys Rusev has lost what once?

He's the monster on there..

That whole Rusev run was a re-run of what they did with Goldberg. Now it's pretty much fizzled after a loss.