WWE Draft.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BraveHeartFan;3921850 said:
A little mix here and there. I hate that Orton is going from RAW but it's all good I suppose.

Me too.

Sucks that I have to watch smackdown now.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
zrinkill;3921474 said:
He's not ..... this is just tna fanBoy rumors.

Punk is not going anywhere.

You would be correct. Why would anyone believe internet wrestling boards when Punk answered the question directly on his Tweet...

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
rash;3921685 said:
I see your point; but to me...thats comparing apples to oranges.

I just don't get how people could enjoy this when they know its completely fake...why not just watch UFC instead?

do you watch anything animated? that is totally fake too. Movies and TV Shows are really, really fake. Reality TV is about as real as the top half of women who star in adult movies.....

seriously, do you think wrestling fans are idiots? all wrestling fans know it is scripted....it is basically a violent soap opera.....but we love it.

UFC is boring. MMA is boring. Strikeforce is boring. Boxing is boring.

Wrestling has become a bit boring, but it still has its moments.....I sure wish Stone Cold, the Rock, HBK, and some others were still around full time.....but time passes along and the old move out and the new move in.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Biggems;3922359 said:
do you watch anything animated? that is totally fake too. Movies and TV Shows are really, really fake. Reality TV is about as real as the top half of women who star in adult movies.....

seriously, do you think wrestling fans are idiots? all wrestling fans know it is scripted....it is basically a violent soap opera.....but we love it.

Wrestling has become a bit boring, but it still has its moments.....I sure wish Stone Cold, the Rock, HBK, and some others were still around full time.....but time passes along and the old move out and the new move in.

Shakespeare wasn't real either.. wonder why anyone ever watched that.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
big dog cowboy;3922508 said:

I wish you guys would make it so you cannot see an ignored persons ignorant post even when he is quoted.

But then again, I could never figure out how to do it on my own websites.

rash

Reaction score
Biggems;3922359 said:

then please tell me why on earth this thread is in the "sports zone"? :laugh2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
rash;3924184 said:
then please tell me why on earth this thread is in the "sports zone"? :laugh2:

Because it's Sports Entertainment and we decided it should go here

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When does Jericho return now that he is done dancing?

[youtube]nEZPfxTSvYA[/youtube]

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Unless he's just yapping I wouldn't expect him back for some weeks...he has small kids and he said he wants to spend some time with them just being Dad...he's been separated from them for 6 weeks and I'm sure that's been hard.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3924717 said:
Unless he's just yapping I wouldn't expect him back for some weeks...he has small kids and he said he wants to spend some time with them just being Dad...he's been separated from them for 6 weeks and I'm sure that's been hard.

Problem with bringing Jericho back is they need him as a heel right now, preferably on SD, and it'll be hard to get him accepted as a heel.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
He can be either heel or face with equal skill..he's a pro at both.

I am only guessing but I think he would be one that would have enough ring time and backstage pull to determine which show he would prefer to be on. I think he'd probably stay on RAW. He's great friends with Christian though. He might like being on the same show with him. Who knows? He tweets alot and is always commenting online about this or that. He'll probably be asked alot now about when he is coming back.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
The only time I have ever really cared for Jericho was when he was dogging Stephanie McMahon :laugh1:

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3924751 said:
He can be either heel or face with equal skill..he's a pro at both.

I am only guessing but I think he would be one that would have enough ring time and backstage pull to determine which show he would prefer to be on. I think he'd probably stay on RAW. He's great friends with Christian though. He might like being on the same show with him. Who knows? He tweets alot and is always commenting online about this or that. He'll probably be asked alot now about when he is coming back.

The company is weaker on the heel side, with Del Joke & Punk being the top two in the company. Orton & Cena being the top faces is much stronger.

SD the top heels are Sheamus and Wade Barrett, they desperately need Jericho as a heel.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3924827 said:
The only time I have ever really cared for Jericho was when he was dogging Stephanie McMahon :laugh1:
And now she is his big boss..that was pretty funny stuff.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3924844 said:
The company is weaker on the heel side, with Del Joke & Punk being the top two in the company. Orton & Cena being the top faces is much stronger.

SD the top heels are Sheamus and Wade Barrett, they desperately need Jericho as a heel.

Orten is better as a heel, and Sheamus can be a title contender today if they just give him that push again. I'd much rather see Shaemus and Orten than Del Rio and Miz anyday.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;3924827 said:

[youtube]On7w7BAvSjo[/youtube]

So many great vids it was hard to choose one.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3924886 said:
Orten is better as a heel, and Sheamus can be a title contender today if they just give him that push again. I'd much rather see Shaemus and Orten than Del Rio and Miz anyday.

Agreed with everything, but there also really light on faces right now aswell so I doubt they'll be turning Orton heel. They better hope shoving Miz down everyone's throats pays off, they desperately need more established stars