WWE Draft.

Ren

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3924726 said:
Problem with bringing Jericho back is they need him as a heel right now, preferably on SD, and it'll be hard to get him accepted as a heel.

No it won't, one Jericho "you're all a bunch of parasites" speech and that smug grin would probably be more then enough. He's gone for a little while and people start to forget just how good he is at pissing people off. We're talking about the guy who "beat up" old people here :laugh1:

Jericho is in a league of his own when it comes to being a heel

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3924888 said:
[youtube]On7w7BAvSjo[/youtube]

So many great vids it was hard to choose one.

I always liked the one where he was making fun of her enhancement or when he starts in with the dirty, stinky, trashbag........ho :laugh2:

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Ren;3925270 said:
No it won't, one Jericho "you're all a bunch of parasites" speech and that smug grin would probably be more then enough. He's gone for a little while and people start to forget just how good he is at pissing people off. We're talking about the guy who "beat up" old people here :laugh1:

Jericho is in a league of his own when it comes to being a heel

Oh I have not forgotten, he is one of my favorite's of all times. His match at WM19 vs Shawn Michaels is my favorite match of all time.

but like Triple H around 06/07? people just wanted to start cheering him, everyone gets to that point,well everyone good, and Jericho may be there.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;3925329 said:
I always liked the one where he was making fun of her enhancement or when he starts in with the dirty, stinky, trashbag........ho :laugh2:
I almost posted that one but the language......

Ren

Reaction score
TNA ain't the only company is desperate need of better writers, it has become painfully predictable. The only surprise at ER was that they where actually lame enough to give Cena the title again.

The Sheamus/Kingston match served only 1 purpose and that was to send that title to Raw
During the main even you where just waiting for R truth to show up and cost Morrison the title. It's one thing to be able to see who's going to win in advance but it's pretty bad when the big "surprises" is what everyone is expecting.
Awesome Kong showing up after the divas match wasn't exactly a surprise either

Poor PPV all around Punk/Orton was the best match and it was the one to kick off the PPV, it was all down hill from there

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I could care less. They gave Christian the title so I'm happy!

Edit: and am I the only one who feels that McCool is going to be the person coming out with Angle in TNA? I don't know how their shows work, so I don't know if that was already taped in advance or something, but if they're doing a live show then I suppose that's possible with her supposedly leaving the WWE after this loss.

Of course that could all just be an angle as well I guess.

Ren

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3937127 said:

Remains to be seen how long they will keep him at the top, it was long over due but he should have gotten a shot long ago on his own merits instead of it just being a feel good story cause Edge was forced to retire

Ren

Reaction score
Forgot about Cole coming out wrapped in bubble wrap, that was actually pretty funny :laugh2:

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
People still watch WWE? Bleh, to each his own. I'll stick with MMA :)

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score

Edit: and am I the only one who feels that McCool is going to be the person coming out with Angle in TNA? I don't know how their shows work, so I don't know if that was already taped in advance or something, but if they're doing a live show then I suppose that's possible with her supposedly leaving the WWE after this loss.

Former WWE employees have a clause in their contract stating they can't appear for a competing brand for awhile, so McCool won't be going to TNA. Plus she's Taker's wife, so she probably just wants to leave to make babies with him haha.

But she won't be Angle's mistress.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3937248 said:
Miz will get it back, without a doubt.

Lets hope not.. he's still a midcarder at best. Cena's only slightly better than him imo, and Morrison and Truth shouldn't be within 500 miles of a heavyweight title shot.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score

she is probably going on vacation and not actually leaving the WWE permanently

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RoyTheHammer;3937438 said:
Lets hope not.. he's still a midcarder at best. Cena's only slightly better than him imo, and Morrison and Truth shouldn't be within 500 miles of a heavyweight title shot.
That we can agree on. He is what HHH would call a ratings killer.

Ren

Reaction score
Aikmaniac;3937826 said:
Does this mean Cena carries the title all the way to WM28?

I doubt it, Cena carrying a title into WM28 would make it even more obvious that he is to win that, Cena is after all the guy who's going to be around post WM28

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
BanditHiro;3937584 said:
she is probably going on vacation and not actually leaving the WWE permanently

Who knows how long she'll actually stay inactive, but for now she's gone. It doesn't sound like its a vacation, it sounds like she just wanted out. Now that Taker is winding up his career, they probably want to start focusing on having a family.