WWE Network

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
That Russian stuff is boring! They only have him wrestle guys he beats easily. He doesn't even break a sweat.

He's weird looking too.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brodus Clay, Teddy Long Among Superstars Released by WWE
By Ryan Dilbert, Featured Columnist Jun 12, 2014

Brodus Clay, like several of his WWE peers, must now find a new stage on which to fight his battles.

In what was once an annual tradition, WWE let go a number of its lesser-used talents on Thursday. Clay, despite somewhat of a resurgence at NXT, finds himself free to seek bookings elsewhere. Former SmackDown general manager Teddy Long was included in the company's roster trimming as well.

WWE.com announced t
hat the company has released the following Superstars:

• Brodus Clay
  • Camacho
  • Curt Hawkins
  • Evan Bourne
  • Yoshi Tatsu
  • Jinder Mahal
  • Drew McIntyre
  • Aksana
  • Teddy Long
  • JTG
Other than perhaps McIntyre and Mahal of 3MB, there are no real surprises among those names. Some, like Bourne and Long, haven't been on TV in months.

Read much more: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...letter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=wwe

Phoenix

Reaction score
Holy cow. Just watched the Smackdown match between Sheamus and Cesaro from last night. Wowzers. Most physical for real match up I've seen in quite some time.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
As a female I volunteer to give Seth a makeover.

First to go the two tone hair.

He sure is athletic. He's making a good bad guy or whatever they call it.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
20140616_LIGHT_Match_DelRio_Sheamus_Orton_Bray_Cesaro_Cena_Reigns_R.jpg

Who is the next champion?

Just a guess here (I don't know) but 2 guys each grab a different belt at the same time and there are split champs again leaving no unified champ any more.

CashMan

Reaction score
20140616_LIGHT_Match_DelRio_Sheamus_Orton_Bray_Cesaro_Cena_Reigns_R.jpg

Who is the next champion?

Just a guess here (I don't know) but 2 guys each grab a different belt at the same time and there are split champs again leaving no unified champ any more.

I think, they broke Shield up, because the guy in front of this picture, is going to get a big push.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Bray would be a good champ.

I really did not like that Bryan guy. And I do not like the corny Cena.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
So I took pictures of Raw last night as some of you know. I thought I was going to be sitting in the lower level which wouldn't have been bad of course but I actually got to sit ringside! I was pretty excited about that. A friend of mine who also shot it didn't put her request in when I did so she wasn't ringside. She wasn't too upset because she doesn't follow the WWE. Anyways here's my pics:

http://www.prmdigitalproductions.com/wwe-raw-6-16-14.html

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
So I took pictures of Raw last night as some of you know. I thought I was going to be sitting in the lower level which wouldn't have been bad of course but I actually got to sit ringside! I was pretty excited about that. A friend of mine who also shot it didn't put her request in when I did so she wasn't ringside. She wasn't too upset because she doesn't follow the WWE. Anyways here's my pics:

Excellent.

From the female perspective Roman is one good looking guy. :p

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just read that Seth Rollins will have a new look for Smackdown. I don't read the spoilers because I like to be surprised when I watch so I don't know what it is.

Phoenix

Reaction score

Thanks! You have some talent there. Nice pics!