WWE Network

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS!!

original.jpg

Bwwaaaaaa ha ha ha! :D

That's funny. I don't like that Cena guy.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some people think that the whole Rusev storyline is setting up for a possible Kurt Angle return for all of the medals. I did read an article that Angle said he's most likely coming back in the fall. The article was from January so who knows if he'll really come back.

The deal with Angle is simple. His contract runs out before his knee will be 100% healthy again this fall. The last I read is TNA isn't going to try and sign him to a new deal so he will in effect be a free agent. JMO but Vince would be crazy not to take advantage of this and try to sign Angle. The point you raised is a legit one - does Angle want to come back or retire? The push Rusev is getting and will likely continue to get would be a great set up for a fued with Angle.

CashMan

Reaction score
Agreed on Harper.

Rusev is destined for something big also. Unless they kill his character like they did to Ryback. I saw some of Lana's college pics the other day. She looked different without that hair pulled back. You are right about those legs.

Everyone is over Alicia Fox already. She is nothing but a waste of good air time.

What do you think Rusev is playing off of? He will play as long as what he is based off plays out.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
The deal with Angle is simple. His contract runs out before his knee will be 100% healthy again this fall. The last I read is TNA isn't going to try and sign him to a new deal so he will in effect be a free agent. JMO but Vince would be crazy not to take advantage of this and try to sign Angle. The point you raised is a legit one - does Angle want to come back or retire? The push Rusev is getting and will likely continue to get would be a great set up for a fued with Angle.

Yeah I think a Twitter user thought that would be a great feud if he comes back in the fall.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
That's funny. I don't like that Cena guy.

John Cena is probably the most polarizing wrestler maybe ever? He reminds me of Romo a little where a lot of people love him but man a lot of people hate him too lol. I am not a fan of him really but I don't hate him either. I do like what he does for the Make A Wish kids as he's granted over 300 wishes.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
John Cena is probably the most polarizing wrestler maybe ever? He reminds me of Romo a little where a lot of people love him but man a lot of people hate him too lol. I am not a fan of him really but I don't hate him either. I do like what he does for the Make A Wish kids as he's granted over 300 wishes.

I think he's boring on there. I just started watching though but I am not impressed.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What do you think Rusev is playing off of? He will play as long as what he is based off plays out.
Great question. When I hear something I'll post it. You never know what WWE Creative is thinking. See Seth Rollins.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
John Cena is probably the most polarizing wrestler maybe ever?
I think he's boring on there. I just started watching though but I am not impressed.
A perfect example: I don't care for him but my 8 year old loves him. His gimmick is old and won't change because pjtoadie is right about his Make-A-Wish situation. I'd just about rather see anyone besides him or Orton be champion.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
A perfect example: I don't care for him but my 8 year old loves him. His gimmick is old and won't change because pjtoadie is right about his Make-A-Wish situation. I'd just about rather see anyone besides him or Orton be champion.

Yep very old! A lot of people want him to turn heel but they know the WWE would NEVER do that!

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
I don't think anyone really knows this but I am a concert photographer that has shot the likes of Kiss, Taylor Swift, Aerosmith, Elton John and many more. One of my John Mayer photos is published in Rolling Stone Magazine. Here's my website:

http://www.prmdigitalproductions.com/

To get to my point I got a photo pass for Monday night's Raw in Cleveland. I am really stoked!! I will share pics on here Tuesday if anyone wants to see them?

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
That Cena guy is boring & just generally not entertaining. Maybe they make him that way but I already see a ton of their other guys I'd rather watch.

CashMan

Reaction score
Great question. When I hear something I'll post it. You never know what WWE Creative is thinking. See Seth Rollins.

I will help out. Where is he billed from, and what is going on with that place, in the world?

Phoenix

Reaction score
I don't think anyone really knows this but I am a concert photographer that has shot the likes of Kiss, Taylor Swift, Aerosmith, Elton John and many more. One of my John Mayer photos is published in Rolling Stone Magazine. Here's my website:

To get to my point I got a photo pass for Monday night's Raw in Cleveland. I am really stoked!! I will share pics on here Tuesday if anyone wants to see them?

Awesome, please do! :)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Yes and if you could get one of the building (unless it's raining of course) that would be great. Love the KISS and Manilow shots.

CashMan

Reaction score
Bulgaria. Sorry, I don't keep up with the latest news from there.

He is from there, but I think they bill him from Mother Russia. I am pretty sure, it is to play on peoples emotions of hating Russia. So, I am sure at some point, he will receive a push, and the WWE will have some American Hero(like The Patriot for Bret Hart) to come and beat him. The chick who is with him, is from like North Carolina or something like that, she isn't even foreign.

Phoenix

Reaction score
He is from there, but I think they bill him from Mother Russia. I am pretty sure, it is to play on peoples emotions of hating Russia. So, I am sure at some point, he will receive a push, and the WWE will have some American Hero(like The Patriot for Bret Hart) to come and beat him. The chick who is with him, is from like North Carolina or something like that, she isn't even foreign.

Actually they call him the Bulgarian Brute...so.....

Lana and Alexander Rusev warn the WWE Universe to beware for the coming of Bulgarian Brute: SmackDown, March 21, 2014 (1:39)

http://www.wwe.com/videos/lana-and-...se-to-beware-for-the-coming-of-bulga-26207183

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The WWE does bill him from Mother Russia also. Some of that is playing to American's feelings about that country. If you follow the political background of McMahon's recently you can figure out the rest.