WWE Network

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
This makes sense if what I've been hearing is for Lesnar to hold the belt till Mania and then lose it to the big guy from the Shield. (For some reason his name is completely escaping me at the moment)

If that rumor is at all the case then the last thing you want is your WWE World Heavyweight champion only showing up once a month from now until April of next year so it only makes sense they'd get a better deal done with Lesnar to use him a whole lot more often.

I'm good with this. With him means more Heyman and that is always great for business, as far as I'm concerned.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This makes sense if what I've been hearing is for Lesnar to hold the belt till Mania and then lose it to the big guy from the Shield. (For some reason his name is completely escaping me at the moment)
Roman Reigns and I keep reading the same thing.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I love Sting, but at best, he would be a part time wrestler at this point, and likely won't have a huge long term impact. Maybe enough to get everyone excited for the next year or so, but not much more.

Yeah.....I would be shocked if he wrestled more than once at this stage in his career being 55 years old. They'll probably bring him on TV at the beginning of 2015 to feud with Undertaker or someone else to build up a match for WM 31.

CashMan

Reaction score
Yeah.....I would be shocked if he wrestled more than once at this stage in his career being 55 years old. They'll probably bring him on TV at the beginning of 2015 to feud with Undertaker or someone else to build up a match for WM 31.

You do not think, right now WWE, has him on a steady diet of HGH right now? Why else would it take this long for him to make an appearance? I bet any money WWE is trying their hardest to get the old man flab off him, before he makes an appearance. No T-Shirt wrestling for him in the WWE.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Because, he is something. He has yet to really work from the WWE, as Sting.

I don't understand what you mean exactly but ok. If he wants to come out in a tshirt I would be fine with that!

The other thread has a video posted & he's in a duster. All black. That would be fine! Just do something!

CashMan

Reaction score
Sting, is a pretty big deal in wrestling, you have Hogan, Hart, Flair, Sting as some of the big names from wrestling. You really think, Vince wants this big name, who NEVER signed with the WWE, to at the end of his career, make his debut in tights with Rick Flair flab? or in a Tshirt? I really think, they have him in the gym, toning up. He is also, balding, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was dealt with too.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Sting, is a pretty big deal in wrestling, you have Hogan, Hart, Flair, Sting as some of the big names from wrestling. You really think, Vince wants this big name, who NEVER signed with the WWE, to at the end of his career, make his debut in tights with Rick Flair flab? or in a Tshirt? I really think, they have him in the gym, toning up. He is also, balding, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was dealt with too.

I don't really know what they want but as I saw him in that video he was in that CROW gear & the fans were going nuts. Absolutely nuts!

Somebody else said in some thread he's in good shape. I have no idea but that show desperately needs a shot in the arm. Sign him, get him out there & soon. The ratings are declining.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
You do not think, right now WWE, has him on a steady diet of HGH right now? Why else would it take this long for him to make an appearance? I bet any money WWE is trying their hardest to get the old man flab off him, before he makes an appearance. No T-Shirt wrestling for him in the WWE.

Right that's why I think he won't make his first appearance until the beginning of 2015. Not to mention if he only wants to wrestle one match next April why bring him to TV right now? Now I hope he makes his first TV appearance soon but I don't see that happening.

Phoenix

Reaction score
The other Vince. Laying. The. Smacketh. DOWN. Go get 'em Vince!

/http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/open-letter-vince-steph-hhh-fan-wwe/

OPEN LETTER TO VINCE, STEPH & HHH FROM A FAN OF THE WWE–ME
09.02.2014 by [URL='http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/author/ballyhoo/']Vince Russo
55 Comments

Dear Vince, Stephanie and Hunter,

First let me apologize for my rant last night on Russo on Raw. I’m Italian, I’m emotional, I’m sorry I get that way sometimes. Come to think of it, you probably witnessed it first hand in a galaxy far, far away—many light years ago. The truth is—I hate to criticize RAW. I really do. Having been there and done that, I realize how difficult it is to come up with two hours of compelling content every week – let alone three. The job is not easy, I understand that, and nobody can be criticized for TRYING and giving their BEST EFFORT—nobody. But . . . the question I have to ask is: “Is what we see every Monday Night honestly and truly your best effort? I just know that having worked with all three of you in the past, I don’t think any of us would have been satisfied, or even ALLOWED last night’s show to air in its final form. Are we seriously not better than that? What happened to our mantra during the Attitude Era when this week’s show was going to be better than last weeks? Remember that, Vince?

I don’t know what it is. I don’t know the structure, because I am not there, but nobody—NOBODY—can tell me that with a bit more effort you couldn’t be doing better than what WE THE PEOPLE are being exposed to every Monday Night. Look—we all love wrestling, we are all HUGE fans of the WWE and in all truthfulness—WE WANT TO LIKE THE SHOW!!! But, you just make it so difficult. Asking anybody to sit through three hours of what you’re currently putting on the air is not only asking too much . . .but, it’s also unfair.

Look, I’m not going to tell you what to do, or how to do it, who am I? All I’m asking is that you all ask each other—is this the best that World Wrestling Entertainment has to offer its fans? If the answer is yes, that I guess I’ve just over-rated you, however, I think we all know that’s not the answer. I don’t think any of you can walk away from that building on Monday night honestly believing that you had just put your best foot forward. I don’t believe that for a second.

Right now, you have an UNBELIEVABLE talent roster, up and down from first match to main event, but the writing and producing of the show is just not serving them justice. You have to know that. What happened to the work ethic and the commitment that we all shared during the Attitude Era? What happened to that passion, when we literally used to leave our own BLOOD, SWEAT and TEARS on the script that we wrote. If something didn’t exceed our expectations we were sick over it for days—I know I was.

Vince, Stephanie, Triple H, YES we will always be here no matter what. We support you, and we support the WWE, but the truth is . . . we deserve better. And, deep down inside I know that you know that.

With 1,000% sincerity.

Peace,

Your Former Head Writer

Vince Russo[/URL]

CashMan

Reaction score
I don't really know what they want but as I saw him in that video he was in that CROW gear & the fans were going nuts. Absolutely nuts!

Somebody else said in some thread he's in good shape. I have no idea but that show desperately needs a shot in the arm. Sign him, get him out there & soon. The ratings are declining.

He might be in good shape, but when he was in TNA, he was wrestling with a shirt on, which means he has flab. Now, how many 55yr olds, magically get into good shape, at that age, without help? Just remember, he has like 30yrs off wear and tear on that body, so I am sure, he had a little help.

People went nuts, because they LOVED that gimmick, and TNA really dropped the ball. If this is a one and done, that is really going to be sad, I am wondering if they could have Sting, lead a charge against something, what that would be, I have no clue. IF this was 5-7yrs ago, they could of brought back the NWO, and have him, fight them again, but that has passed.

CashMan

Reaction score
The other Vince. Laying. The. Smacketh. DOWN. Go get 'em Vince!

/http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/open-letter-vince-steph-hhh-fan-wwe/

OPEN LETTER TO VINCE, STEPH & HHH FROM A FAN OF THE WWE–ME
09.02.2014 by
Vince Russo 55 Comments

Dear Vince, Stephanie and Hunter,

First let me apologize for my rant last night on Russo on Raw. I’m Italian, I’m emotional, I’m sorry I get that way sometimes. Come to think of it, you probably witnessed it first hand in a galaxy far, far away—many light years ago. The truth is—I hate to criticize RAW. I really do. Having been there and done that, I realize how difficult it is to come up with two hours of compelling content every week – let alone three. The job is not easy, I understand that, and nobody can be criticized for TRYING and giving their BEST EFFORT—nobody. But . . . the question I have to ask is: “Is what we see every Monday Night honestly and truly your best effort? I just know that having worked with all three of you in the past, I don’t think any of us would have been satisfied, or even ALLOWED last night’s show to air in its final form. Are we seriously not better than that? What happened to our mantra during the Attitude Era when this week’s show was going to be better than last weeks? Remember that, Vince?

I don’t know what it is. I don’t know the structure, because I am not there, but nobody—NOBODY—can tell me that with a bit more effort you couldn’t be doing better than what WE THE PEOPLE are being exposed to every Monday Night. Look—we all love wrestling, we are all HUGE fans of the WWE and in all truthfulness—WE WANT TO LIKE THE SHOW!!! But, you just make it so difficult. Asking anybody to sit through three hours of what you’re currently putting on the air is not only asking too much . . .but, it’s also unfair.

Look, I’m not going to tell you what to do, or how to do it, who am I? All I’m asking is that you all ask each other—is this the best that World Wrestling Entertainment has to offer its fans? If the answer is yes, that I guess I’ve just over-rated you, however, I think we all know that’s not the answer. I don’t think any of you can walk away from that building on Monday night honestly believing that you had just put your best foot forward. I don’t believe that for a second.

Right now, you have an UNBELIEVABLE talent roster, up and down from first match to main event, but the writing and producing of the show is just not serving them justice. You have to know that. What happened to the work ethic and the commitment that we all shared during the Attitude Era? What happened to that passion, when we literally used to leave our own BLOOD, SWEAT and TEARS on the script that we wrote. If something didn’t exceed our expectations we were sick over it for days—I know I was.

Vince, Stephanie, Triple H, YES we will always be here no matter what. We support you, and we support the WWE, but the truth is . . . we deserve better. And, deep down inside I know that you know that.

With 1,000% sincerity.

Peace,

Your Former Head Writer

Vince Russo

I think the problem is, 2 people not named Vince, are running the show.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't understand what you mean exactly but ok. If he wants to come out in a tshirt I would be fine with that!

The other thread has a video posted & he's in a duster. All black. That would be fine! Just do something!
Folks have been waiting for Sting to arrive in WWE since the end of WCW. Enough time has passed now most have moved on from that hope. It would have been awesome watching him in the mix.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Vince is still the man in the WWE but I do believe he's dialed himself way back and is letting HHH and Steph see what they can do with running it. Whoever you've got making the final calls, right now, it doesn't matter cause they've been doing a terrible job for a couple of years now.

The last time they did a great job of making the right calls was during the time they had CM Punk making the WWE title worth something again. Since they took the belt off of him they've done everything they could to completely ruin all the work he put into that title.