X Box questions

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Rampage;2760557 said:
no way yeager, i don't wanna see anymore people waste hundreds on a system that's a piece of crap. go with the ps3. remember "Ron Brace 4 life!"? well when it comes to video gaming it's "SONY 4 LIFE!"
I have both and never play my PS3. I've watched my roommate play NCAA football on it sometimes, and the graphics and framerate are eons behind Xbox. For this generation PS3 will always be behind because they came out a year later.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2760868 said:
Nah I suck at games to much to play online :laugh2:
that's the biggest draw of x-box is online play even though you have to pay for it(online play for ps3 is free). than I would go with the ps3 if i were you. it's the safer system and better for just playing games rather than online play.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Rampage;2760873 said:
that's the biggest draw of x-box is online play even though you have to pay for it(online play for ps3 is free). than I would go with the ps3 if i were you. it's the safer system and better for just playing games rather than online play.

I need to look at the games that are available for each system and see which has more games I'd actually play. Madden will be the big one for me.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Get the XBOX and dive into the arcade games. Usually cost a few hundred MS points, probably like 4 bucks, and many are addicting.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I'm waiting for PS4 to come out so I can buy a PS3 cheap.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2760790 said:
Send me some money :laugh2:

I'll buy your HDTV, PS3, Xbox, Wii, DSi, and PSP if you agree to make my car payments for 6 months :)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
ChldsPlay;2761051 said:
I'll buy your HDTV, PS3, Xbox, Wii, DSi, and PSP if you agree to make my car payments for 6 months :)

I don't pay for damaged goods :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Rampage;2761064 said:
what kind of games do you like?

Mostly sports

The games I'm mostly to buy are Madden, maybe NCAA football/basketball, NBA, classic arcade, and first person shooters Crysis.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2761121 said:
Mostly sports

The games I'm mostly to buy are Madden, maybe NCAA football/basketball, NBA, classic arcade, and first person shooters Crysis.
ps3 yeagerman it's the way to go than.

Ren

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2760877 said:
I need to look at the games that are available for each system and see which has more games I'd actually play. Madden will be the big one for me.

If you get into Madden your going to want to play it online even if you think you're not trust me

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
i'm thinking about getting one but i know all i'll play is madden, pro evolution soccer and maybe a wrestling game and not sure if i can justify spending that much when i have older versions of all of them for my ps2

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Ren;2761244 said:
If you get into Madden your going to want to play it online even if you think you're not trust me

I have played it since 2001 on my pc and have yet to play online.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2761121 said:
Mostly sports

XBOX and it isn't close.

The only reason I would even consider buying a PS3 is because it has the Blu-Ray player but if you don't have an HDTV that will do you no good.

Ren

Reaction score
daschoo;2761259 said:
i'm thinking about getting one but i know all i'll play is madden, pro evolution soccer and maybe a wrestling game and not sure if i can justify spending that much when i have older versions of all of them for my ps2

Online play takes those kind of games to a whole new level though. The European Madden community is really great, If you do decide to get one let me know and i'll give you a link to one of our madden league sites they run Madden (360), Fifa (360) and NCAA (PS3) leagues, all are very successful and more addictive then crack

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
Ren;2761429 said:
Online play takes those kind of games to a whole new level though. The European Madden community is really great, If you do decide to get one let me know and i'll give you a link to one of our madden league sites they run Madden (360), Fifa (360) and NCAA (PS3) leagues, all are very successful and more addictive then crack

i may well take you up on that next month, one of my friends bought a new 360 because his broke but has sent it away to get repaired and has said he'll sell me his spare for the same money he'd get if he traded it.